Thread: Mega nsx stock

1. Default Mega nsx stock

Hi mates, as Christian already published all my stuff goes over in Christian hands. I´m very glad that I´ve found someone which have same huge love in NSX as I´ve had in the past. Christian build up now the No 1 place for NSX Parts in Europe and maybe on the planet. I know Christian many years and I can recommend him in every way. I´m sure Christian is the right guy to proceed my work.

Especially my UK trips was always a pleasure and I`m very grateful to meet so many nice NSX enthusiast personaly.

At this point many thanks to all the confidence in me in the past.

All the best,

Dirk

All the best Dirk. Thanks for all the parts over the last 10 years or so!

Have you sold your NSX too?

Quote Originally Posted by NSX PARTS View Post
    Hi mates, as Christian already published all my stuff goes over in Christian hands. I´m very glad that I´ve found someone which have same huge love in NSX as I´ve had in the past. Christian build up now the No 1 place for NSX Parts in Europe and maybe on the planet. I know Christian many years and I can recommend him in every way. I´m sure Christian is the right guy to proceed my work.

Especially my UK trips was always a pleasure and I`m very grateful to meet so many nice NSX enthusiast personaly.

At this point many thanks to all the confidence in me in the past.

All the best,

Dirk
    Cheers Dirk. All the best. I'm very happy with how my "Facelift" style car looks thanks to you providing the parts a few years ago.. Did I ever send you any pictures of it?

Gary

As above, thank you for all your support over the years, a hard act to follow, wishing good health

Seasons Greetings, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Default Door speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    As above, thank you for all your support over the years, a hard act to follow, wishing good health

Seasons Greetings, Paul
    I am looking for both door speakers and amps for a 91 manual RHD do you have any, if so what cost to England?

Thanks

Pete

6. Default

I have the amp repair service and 100.000 of NSX parts in stock. www.nsx-parts.com
    Last edited by NSXGB; 09-06-2017 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Removed previous quoted post from Pride!
    Largest stocking of used NSX parts in Europe & many service parts in stock. parts inquiry: office@atr-racing.com / phone +43 676 5458032

7. Default

new parts in! www.nsx-parts.com

more than 700 SEVERAL new oem parts in stock. 1000000 used parts from NSX breakers.

Largest stocking of used NSX parts in Europe & many service parts in stock. parts inquiry: office@atr-racing.com / phone +43 676 5458032

How do I get in touch with Christian
    regards Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Ttd322 View Post
    How do I get in touch with Christian
    regards Tim
    His contact details are just above your message.