Thread: Megahuge NSX spare parts arrived

1. Default Megahuge NSX spare parts arrived

hello!

Many of you know Dirk I guess. I inform you guys that all those parts Dirk stored since 20 years are now in my possession and sold via ATR racing parts GmbH. Dirk's parts and my stuff which I collected the past 10 years should be now one of the biggest NSX parts collection on this planet I guess. It was vey important to me that the parts Dirk had would be staying in Europe, since a US-Company also had interessts in the parts.

thanks
    Christian
    Largest stocking of used NSX parts in Europe & many service parts in stock. parts inquiry: office@atr-racing.com / phone +43 676 5458032

Does that include stock seats for Na1
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

3. Default

Yes, I have now in total about 10 pairs in any condition. The seats will get to me in 2-3 weeks, since I hade not enough space with my trucks to bring home all the parts at once. But I have 4 pairs (blk) in stock in my place. Just email me what you need and I get back to you with pics: office@atr-racing.com
    Largest stocking of used NSX parts in Europe & many service parts in stock. parts inquiry: office@atr-racing.com / phone +43 676 5458032

Quote Originally Posted by austrian type-r View Post
    hello!

Many of you know Dirk I guess. I inform you guys that all those parts Dirk stored since 20 years are now in my possession and sold via ATR racing parts GmbH. Dirk's parts and my stuff which I collected the past 10 years should be now one of the biggest NSX parts collection on this planet I guess. It was vey important to me that the parts Dirk had would be staying in Europe, since a US-Company also had interessts in the parts.

thanks
    Christian
    Good work Christian, that must be some inventory.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    Good work Christian, that must be some inventory.
    roughly how much for a pair of drive shafts? thinking about rebuilding mine but it would be nice not to have to rush to get the car back on the road

1 x front 02+ alloy would be good if you find one please