Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favourite film & tv series

Thumbs up Your favourite film & tv series

So what's your favourite film or tv series at the moment? or any time for that matter? I love Family Guy And American Dad, Plus the Simpsons........Film wise that I can remember so far, The Good the Bad & The ugly. Dirty Harry and so on.

Oh and Modern Family! Just for Sofia Vergara, her accent alone is plenty lol.......
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Gotham, and Marvels agents of s.h.i.e.l.d.
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Game of Thrones
    Pink Panther films
    Anything with John Malkovich
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

Early VHS recordings of 80's & 90's Top Gear episodes starring Chris Goffey and the gang
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Born in the 70's so it's Star Wars and Jaws for me. As for a series been watching Breaking Bad and Dexter on Netflix recently. Any takers for The Fast and the Furious, maybe Geoff???

Geoff's would be the film, "The Never Ending Journey" or series "Lost In Space" 😂
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Definitely Star Wars too for me, still have the original toys. Just the Falcon does it for me....soon as you see it in the films says it all lol

Game of Thrones is brilliant. Some of it is filmed only a few miles away from me! By brother got offered a back ground acting part in it, but turned it down because of work.

Air Wolf!
    Last edited by Sudesh; 19-04-2016 at 03:06 PM.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

Seinfeld! That "Kramer" man stole the show, brilliant!.....Basic Instinct.....The Time Travellers Wife.......Pale Rider.

sex in the city, bay watch
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

Ha ha If the weather was better here and the female life guards were the same as in LA, then I would be out on the sand and in the beech very day. I lived in LA for 3 months, hard to take in.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast