Thread: Old and New (NSX) tested back to back

Cool Old and New (NSX) tested back to back

Not sure if this has been posted before but it's a nice article that is positive about both cars... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeaB5oZmnDo

Cheers

Mark
    The older I get, the faster I was

Just stumbled across this myself then came here to post only to find you nipped in ahead of me ... nice article, good compliments for both cars ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

We need a new moderator lol

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Just stumbled across this myself then came here to post only to find you nipped in ahead of me ... nice article, good compliments for both cars ...
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    We need a new moderator lol
    Checky Fecker
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Bring it on big stuff lol. I look like captain Jack Sparrow now lol. Act like him too lol...... This eye patch attracts the women too!! They fine it majestic.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。