Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ireland

There are a few more Soddy! Just been tucked away. Ed had a green one in Southern Ireland. Haven't seen or heard from him in years...... I know of another green one but the owner can come in here when he's ready.

I'm looking at a purple manual car in the north that hasn't seen the road in 12 years or so. Plastic rappings are still on the sills and othe places...Gcon has or had his facelift car. There was a white one with a body kit of some kind. I know of a grey car similar color to my Diablo. There is a really "SLOW" yellow thing too. Guy is too tall for it, needs to be sold on. Had to buy it in yellow as its the only way he can pull the women lol.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Sudesh you'll get a row started yet. But I agree!! Lol

I heard there's another green one in the fermanagh area, don't see it out that often tho!

Ha ha! Was wondering when you would reply. So that's your green car and another.....
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

Cool

Isn't green cars supposed to be bad luck? lol

i was looking and talking to the dealer in southern ireland with the pearl white manual. imported from japan wight he odd two colour seats. seems it still needs converting to uk spec
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

I think I know that car.

There isn't much converting to UK spec needed. All you need; is for to get a UK MOT. Straight forward enough on theses cars. I've imported other makes/models that were a pain real pain in the ass.

I did my own car and I think Andrews too.

Quote Originally Posted by marknsx View Post
    i was looking and talking to the dealer in southern ireland with the pearl white manual. imported from japan wight he odd two colour seats. seems it still needs converting to uk spec

now Shane don't you be encouraging him!

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    Sudesh you'll get a row started yet. But I agree!! Lol

I heard there's another green one in the fermanagh area, don't see it out that often tho!
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

you promised you would never tell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    Guy is too tall for it, needs to be sold on. Had to buy it in yellow as its the only way he can pull the women lol.
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    There are a few more Soddy! Just been tucked away. Ed had a green one in Southern Ireland. Haven't seen or heard from him in years...... I know of another green one but the owner can come in here when he's ready.

I'm looking at a purple manual car in the north that hasn't seen the road in 12 years or so. Plastic rappings are still on the sills and othe places...Gcon has or had his facelift car. There was a white one with a body kit of some kind. I know of a grey car similar color to my Diablo. There is a really "SLOW" yellow thing too. Guy is too tall for it, needs to be sold on. Had to buy it in yellow as its the only way he can pull the women lol.
    Well there you go, seem to be plenty hiding in N.Ireland then. There was also a red na1 about Lisburn been told, that was a while ago lol, might be the one Andrew told me about.

That slow yellow one must have lost a few cylinders and shrunk in the car wash lol. He must have something really nice to replace it, but he is keeping stumm....

Well plenty to choose from if I ever took the notion to get myself one. You are looking at a purple manual in N.Ireland or just servicing to get back on the road?

Quote Originally Posted by marknsx View Post
    A few NSXs coming through Ireland. Has anyone had any dealings over there?
    Mark, did you really have to ask that question??? 😂😂
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast