Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ireland

Default Ireland

A few NSXs coming through Ireland. Has anyone had any dealings over there?

ask nobby as he is from N.Ireland and would know the nsx car community. there is also sudesh.
    there was a purple targa auto which was in cork, maybe at plans now it was a good while back.

thanks soddy
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

Hi Mark and the rest of the gang, haven't been on here much. Health still on the back log. At least this club helps with the spelling with having auto correction lol.

Mark with regards the car your thinking about, your welcome to PM me for a chat. I can then send my phone numbers. I've serviced most here, some are still tucked away though haven't been used in a while. I've just found another one I know off that I like myself and always liked the color as its unusual.

Just tell Andrew to sell you his lol.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

just saw this thread ... Sudesh is the guru for this part of the world, but if i am of any help dont be afraid to ask
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

A couple of years ago there was an auto purple targa (F-Matic?) in Ireland that did come to the UK. Plus a dark silver (not Sebring) manual that I missed out on. And my car also spent some time in Ireland before returning to the UK.

I think the nastiness of the Irish car tax system and the Euro:£ rate changes mean there are times when Ireland is a good source.

Not just that; but to tax insure/ run a car in Southern Ireland is expensive. But Soddy hasn't said if the car is in South or North!! If it's the North, then no different to UK.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

Just get Andrew to sell his.......if he doesn't sell it soon, I have a beautiful standard boot spoiler in the garage for sale lol.

the only one i was told about was in Southern/Republic of Ireland in Cork and was the f-matic purple targa, cream or tan interior.
    it went to england as goldtop said above.
    the only others are probably andrews or a red one he knew, he told me about. that and what sudesh owned then sold before buying his lambo.

it is the southern tax/insurance which would make owning such a car very difficult like sudesh said.
    but if andrew is selling his then it's in northern ireland, part of the UK so buy it then drive home and watch him cry in your rear view mirror

Was the purple targa the one that 'popped up' (excuse the pun) in the Isle of Man?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast