Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An investment

interesting views. I'm in the for the long term as an investment. I'm inclined to agree with those who think the early models will prevail. OEM at the top. So my search for a lower mileage MT NSX to replace mine continues. The questions will be; what colour and more importantly will I be able to afford one? If not is an auto a good investment?
    Last edited by marknsx; 12-04-2016 at 07:50 PM.

When I first bought my NA1 way back in the nineties I did so without considering whether it would ever be an appreciating asset, I bought it to simply enjoy one of the purist forms of motoring experiences.
    Over time I find myself starting to modify/adding kit which, admittedly takes away its origanlity but also gives me great pleasure in tinkering with it.
    As and when I decide to part company with it in years to come I decided to keep all the origanol components and like to think that changing it back to oem would not be too expensive nor difficult, so in the mean time I'm just going to enjoy driving it and showing it off rather than wrapping up in cotton wool hoping one day it will be worth a small fortune.
    For me life's to short for that, but each to their own I suppose, next exciting outing for me is a good old thrash around the famous Spa Franc-champ circuit on the European meet nest month.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

if you are fortunate to own an nsx, then it's best to drive and enjoy it.
    enjoy the european meet and spa franc champ circuit.

It is the best thing I have ever done. As you know I love the car and will never wrap in cotton wool. I want to drive it. So a lower mileage version will have to be driveable. It's a case of its my ISA and needs to be nurtured.

Would love one of these, just a shame it only comes as a left hooker:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe...ticle29616133/
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123