Thread: about ATR racing parts GmbH

1. Default about ATR racing parts GmbH

Hello at all! My name is Christian and I am the owner of ATR racing parts GmbH. Many people knowing me from other boards like NSX Prime.

I began my business in the year 2000 when I parted out the first Integra type-R I bought from a friend of mine who totaled it. I spent lots of my time on Honda-tech and other boards to learn about it and I recognized that people are wanting more and more ITR stuff from Europe, since we had the JDM goodies. So I looked out for damaged cars all over Europe. The same I did with NSX since the year 2005. Since then I had more than 60 ITRs and currently I am at NSX number 13. Some of them recovered, some of them just traded and some of them parted out.

I have way too many parts to list up on the homepage or here. Just write me an email office@atr-racing.com or a PN and I get back usualy within a few hours to you. Normaly I ship within a few days after payment arrived.

Most of the peoples on the Boards just called me "ATR" instead of my full username. Then I thought it would be a nice name for my company, since the people got used to the name already and know who is meant when they read "ATR". Only some in Europe thought it would mean Accord type-R

thanks and take care
    Christian

www.nsx-parts.com
    Last edited by austrian type-r; 09-06-2017 at 05:06 AM.
    Largest stocking of used NSX parts in Europe & many service parts in stock. parts inquiry: office@atr-racing.com / phone +43 676 5458032

Hi Christian,

Welcome to NSXCB and the best of luck with the members here and you're activities.

It might help if you can offer some idea of the selection you have, and particularly for us Brits, RHD, from what years at present. I'd suggest pricing is between you and the buyers.

Hope this helps, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

3. Default

Thanks for you kind words! I have a 1991 UK RHD Automatic here which is parted out and many parts are left, the chassie is accident free, so a nice project maybe for somebody.
    Largest stocking of used NSX parts in Europe & many service parts in stock. parts inquiry: office@atr-racing.com / phone +43 676 5458032

Still looking for a few bit to complete my headlight washer install on a USDM NSX.
    Any of these parts available?

Cheers
    nigel

5. Default

hello!

You guys need to write me an email or PN please. Please do not ask for parts in the thread.

email: office@atr-racing.com