Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone got there order in

Lightbulb Anyone got there order in

So who has got there orders in? I'm thinking of putting the deposit down, just waiting for local deal to get back to me that has one for himself.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    So who has got there orders in? I'm thinking of putting the deposit down, just waiting for local deal to get back to me that has one for himself.
    Am I missing something??

Orders in for what Sudesh???
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    Am I missing something??

Orders in for what Sudesh???
    ... an NSX2

Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan View Post
    ... an NSX2
    That's Correct!
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

If you believe the PR, all of the UK's first batch of 100 are allocated to deposit-paying customers.

And if you believe the Honda bod I spoke to back then, there was to be a clause such that customers cannot sell the NSX2 until six months after purchasing. "To deter speculators."

(Add chin scratching smiley here)

I'll just order from Japan....Got plenty of contacts there from my business.

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post
    If you believe the PR, all of the UK's first batch of 100 are allocated to deposit-paying customers.

And if you believe the Honda bod I spoke to back then, there was to be a clause such that customers cannot sell the NSX2 until six months after purchasing. "To deter speculators."

(Add chin scratching smiley here)
    Alfa did the same with the launch model 4C's ....
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

are you speaking to Terrance directly about this Sudesh as i believe he is the recipient of one here so far ...?

"The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

9. Default

I have had my £5000 deposit with the dealer now for over 3 years.
    There are NO clauses pertaining to it.
    Honda have 100 confirmed orders of which many are dealers, dealers did not have to front up the £5000 deposit but, they cannot sell the car for 6 months, there is a waiting list after the 100, should anyone drop out (as if eh).
    I understand the UK allocation in the 1st 12 months is 25-30 cars so, unless you are well up the list you have no chance at all.
    Yes there may be some profiteering but I guess it will be the dealers who are guilty of that.

That's Correct!
    NC1 is correct.

Not yet.

Ill let you lot beta-test it first. And hope my lanes get wider in the mean time!
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast