Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Acura NSX: Honda's Supercar' by Brian Long

1. Default 'Acura NSX: Honda's Supercar' by Brian Long

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, or if it's been posted before, but I've got one of these books - the 208 page hardback version. I was randomly looking at NSX publications on Amazon UK this evening and I saw four of these for £741 to £1000 each - have I got this wrong?!?!?! i.e. WTF?!?!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Acura-NSX-Su...words=nsx+book

If enough out there have one of these, we can club together and buy the real thing..

Holy crap! That must be an error, if not, my copy is being wrapped up in bubble wrap and stored somewhere dark and safe!
    I even checked the ISBN and yep that's my book.

Just been checking the net and this price seems correct, but there was a site in the USA still selling them for $79:95

Have one of these books signed by Uehara san $10,000 anyone ;-)
    1994 NA-1 championship white NSX-R
    2005 997 Carrera S
    Audi Q5 ...

Previous ...
    1998 NA-2 red CTSC NSX-T - Sold
    2007 B7 Audi RS4 - Sold
    1993 NA-1 Sebring Silver - Sold
    1991 NA-1 Red - wrecked and Sold ...
    2005 AP2 Silver S2000 - Sold
    2001 AP1 Yellow S2000 VGS - Sold (biggest regret selling this one)

Quote Originally Posted by dobbiej View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this, or if it's been posted before, but I've got one of these books - the 208 page hardback version. I was randomly looking at NSX publications on Amazon UK this evening and I saw four of these for £741 to £1000 each - have I got this wrong?!?!?! i.e. WTF?!?!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Acura-NSX-Su...words=nsx+book

If enough out there have one of these, we can club together and buy the real thing..
    Often sellers put up outrages prices when they're out of stock to maintain their placement and when back in stock they reduce the price again to its realistic value.

Very misleading I think particularly as it quotes 1 in stock.

Ebay do the same, interior light anyone???

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4x-36mm-Wh...wAAOSwECZUmmYf
    Last edited by Pride; 02-03-2016 at 07:29 AM.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

I have one too. It was held by myself and I took it to the toilet to read regaurly. I need £15.000stg for it. I'll sign it and use one page as toilet roll and then laminate it for you myself. I might include a picture of myself on the toilet reading it at extra cost.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Just been checking the net and this price seems correct, but there was a site in the USA still selling them for $79:95
    When you click through to the site offering it for sale at $79.95 the price changes to $1337....must be being sold by HUK
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Quote Originally Posted by oneillg1201 View Post
    When you click through to the site offering it for sale at $79.95 the price changes to $1337....must be being sold by HUK
    Never a truer word Geof
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    I have one too. It was held by myself and I took it to the toilet to read regaurly. I need £15.000stg for it. I'll sign it and use one page as toilet roll and then laminate it for you myself. I might include a picture of myself on the toilet reading it at extra cost.
    I'd hang onto it (the book) for another year or so. It'll be worth more by then, the way things are going.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

On this basis mine's going on ebay very soon.............unless I get an offer?
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast