Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Today at Plans

Your operation would be the first place I would visit if results go my way Graham, you certainly get some beautiful examples 👌👍
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

2. Default

Thanks to Graham for replacing my snapped rear ARB, not doing bad for the mileage!
    Formula Red NA2
    Imola Orange NA2
    Yellow NA2

3. Default

Another pic of our Indy Pearl Yellow Type-R; my favourite from our gallery showing the full rebuild/ restoration process. I'm not sure how many agree but perhaps the McLaren 570S is more like what the replacement NSX should have been like than the actual new NSX?

Full, detailed pictures of the rebuild / restoration process can be seen here:

https://plans.smugmug.com/Type-R

From start to finish: From delivery in the UK to pictures as above with the matching-spec McLaren!

Quote Originally Posted by Plans Performance View Post
    ....... I'm not sure how many agree but perhaps the McLaren 570S is more like what the replacement NSX should have been like than the actual new NSX?
    Agreed.

Certainly if I was in the market to spend this sort of money on a new car, it would be going to Woking.
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

5. Default

Today at plans - Our latest project - 3.4ltr big-bore / stroker kit turbo conversion - will post the dyno results in a few weeks time!

Quote Originally Posted by Plans Performance View Post
    Today at plans - Our latest project - 3.4ltr big-bore / stroker kit turbo conversion - will post the dyno results in a few weeks time!

Did you fit the stroker kit and turbo??

7. Default

Turbo is existing - we are doing full engine rebuild and 3.4 conversion

Graham
    Which is the recommended turbo, if any, to fit to the 3.0 NA1 engine? Cosworth and Litchfield do a nice turbo additionon the Subaru BRZ
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

I see that Jaffaz32 is still going for big power...Hopefully NSXPrime can answer all his concerns...Good luck and hope you guys succeed.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    I see that Jaffaz32 is still going for big power...Hopefully NSXPrime can answer all his concerns...Good luck and hope you guys succeed.

SS
    Yes, hopefully no oils leaks on this one.....

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast