Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Today at Plans

And it made it to it's new home in Coventry faultlessly, thanks Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by Plans Performance View Post
    Today at Plans.... Nice matching pair: These two 1991 NSX's have 175,000 and 178,000 miles respectively. But drive like they have done a third of this. Perfect examples of the excellence of Honda engineering. H925 gone to new owner today. H14 for sale!

2. Default

Awesome. Mines now on 160k, original clutch still with no slip!
    Formula Red NA2
    Imola Orange NA2
    Yellow NA2

3. Default

Today at Plans - The ultimate matching NSX photo - NA1 Type R and NA2 NSX-R:

That is just beautifully Graham. Stop teasing me lol
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

5. Default

More pictures please Plans

6. Default

Today at Plans - out on a test drive with a potential purchaser for W1.... stopped to refuel... and guy in a beautiful, original, unrestored Ferrari 330 GTC stops behind us at the pumps... and he says:

" Wow, an NSX; you don't see many of those; I've always thought they were fantastic; that's a rare car"

....couldn't have gone better had I paid an actor to do it

By the way, thanks to mjames75 for a great detailing job.

Once again, how can there be a better colour for the NA1!! Beautiful
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

Quote Originally Posted by Plans Performance View Post
    Today at Plans - out on a test drive with a potential purchaser for W1.... stopped to refuel... and guy in a beautiful, original, unrestored Ferrari 330 GTC stops behind us at the pumps... and he says:

" Wow, an NSX; you don't see many of those; I've always thought they were fantastic; that's a rare car"

....couldn't have gone better had I paid an actor to do it

By the way, thanks to mjames75 for a great detailing job.
    I hope you took the opportunity to give him your business card, sounds like a buying signal to me, especially as he's on your door step, I even recognise that fuel station, it's the esso station in Bramley. Very affluent area if ever there was.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

9. Default

Today at Plans - A really good day with the Indy Yellow Pearl Type-R going to its new owner. Here is is parked next to another Type-R (owned by Kye_P, here for some mechanical work):

Championship White with Red Recaros - The "classic" spec.
    Indy Yellow Pearl with black Recaros - Nice!

Full, detailed pictures of the rebuild / restoration process can be seen here:

https://plans.smugmug.com/Type-R

From start to finish: From delivery in the UK; in the workshop next to yet another NA1 Type-R (owned by ShawNSX5); to at home with the matching-spec McLaren!

Another great colour!
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast