Some of you will have seen my earlier post that I have imported an NSX-R a 1996 NA1 model. The photos I posted originally did not do the car justice so this post includes some better ones taken by Graham at Plans just before I collected the car this week.

The car arrived in the UK between Christmas and New Year and was taken straight to Plans for a thorough check over and the minor mods needed to complete the UK registration process. In addition the car needed a new set of tyres and the LMAs changing. The Cam belt and Water pump had been changed in 2015 at a Honda dealer in Japan.

The car has covered less than 50k miles and the condition is better than that mileage would suggest, these photos do not lie. It is car 447 of the 483 NA1 Type Rs produced. I am very pleased with the car and grateful to Graham and his team at Plans for dealing with the UK registration process, MOT and some essential maintenance.

So if anyone is near Suffolk/Norfolk and would like to meet up and see the car let me know.