Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Respray

Anytime you want to go fast around a track Paul, I'll put a rope on the F40 and toe you round.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Even Andrews motor bike could toe it round, I'll make up a toeing bracket to make you feel like your going fast in a proper coloured NSX lol
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

only back on and your stirrin things up ...
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Who me?????!!!! All you aul boys stop talking about respray and what's it worth etc. It's only a silly old Honda lol. A good racing wheel chair in red is nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Say goodbye to the Sebring and go Silverstone! Engine bay and under bonnet can be changed or quite easily blacks out like the R's ... It might raise your budget £500 but would be a no brainer if my car as its my #1 colour choice for your model. Will this be done prior to Pancake Run?

rgds Paul
    SHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh, that is my plan!! I thought about going Kaiser Silver, but decided on Silverstone (when the time comes to re-spray)

Cheers
    Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

Don't be silly Jim, yours is fine?...Paul is just sad now he went with that color. The reason they call his Silverstone because, like a stone, it looks like it's just laying there lol. Unless you pick it up and throw it, the thing ain't moving. Red from memory is "FORMULA" red........NICE!

Colour preferences aside, remember to get all the clips and bits of rubber etc way ahead of the job. From experience I was waiting ages for some screws for a part of my rear lights when I built the ZAZ RGT replica.

Nice to see you back here Sudesh, have you sold the Bull and gone for an F car?

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    Ha ha! What makes you think I haven't I got an F car, has the number 40 in it too! Facelift or not, Red NSX is the best then yellow, Blue, Orange and so on. Grey in the NSX looks you should smoking a pipe when you step out and walking with a cane and Sherlock homes cap lol
    Well said Sudesh...Welcome back you clearly haven't lost your sense of humour (gladly)!....Sorry Sherlock...he's correct!
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Hi Ary,

Thanks for the welcome back. I still have the Diablo. Not selling it...Last of the proper Lambos before the Germans took over lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    Nice to see you back here Sudesh, have you sold the Bull and gone for an F car?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast