Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Supercar Siege 2016

in this case it's

[img]http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=12618&d=1462745685[img} (with a square bracket at the end, if i put that it'll show the pic!)

in Richards vulcan pic it'll look like

[img]http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/richardmulley/media/P1040087_zpsphnslify.jpg.html[/img} (again with a square bracket at the end)

if you right click any internet picture, and use the 'open image in new tab', copy all the bit in the address bar and paste it between the [img] and [/img] forum commands you can post any pic!! a randomly picked picture from the web would look like

[img]http://image.superstreetonline.com/f/165121433+w640+h427+q80+re0+cr1/1993-acura-nsx-wings-west-side-skirt.jpg[/img}

and with the square bracket at the end ...
    Last edited by britlude; 09-05-2016 at 04:29 PM.
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
    [img]http://image.superstreetonline.com/f/165121433+w640+h427+q80+re0+cr1/1993-acura-nsx-wings-west-side-skirt.jpg[/img}

and with the square bracket at the end ...
    OMG!!!
    Now that's what you called "slammed"!!!

Does anyone know who makes this fully adjustable suspension for the NSX because that looks fantastic and crazy???

Having said that being that low must ruin his undercar lighting effect don't you think???
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

aka Jonathan!!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by L696ULO View Post
    A great day and good to meet NSX owners and their co-drivers (a special mention to Lulu) Rich
    Yes she did enjoy her day out although the heat got to her in the afternoon and we had to leave a little early.

All in all I felt it was fabulous and if we're free we will be coming along to the next one. The racing was fantastic, so I'm hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Taxi5 View Post
    Yes she did enjoy her day out although the heat got to her in the afternoon and we had to leave a little early.

All in all I felt it was fabulous and if we're free we will be coming along to the next one. The racing was fantastic, so I'm hooked.

glad you enjoyed it,though it was damn hot out there!!!
    aka Jonathan!!

from the siege team....

Team Supercar Siege are happy to announce that Sundays event managed to raise £6433.30 for The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Children's Fund.

Although this is just shy of our £7000 target, we know that the vast majority of people that attended the event were happy.
    We would like to thank MSV Trackdays for donating all of the display passes for our cars. This enabled us to raise over £3000 from display pass donations alone.

Sporting Bears: The bears were supplying passenger rides throughout the day and the total donations amounted to just shy of £2000. The bears give up not only their time, but also pay for the insurance & petrol costs for the rides, so 100% of the money they raise goes to the charity.

Team Pink: The team were not only instrumental in organising in the lead up to the event, but also worked from 7am until the close helping marshal the event. Whilst not parking cars the team also manned the donation buckets and raised a total of £384 in donations.

Track Heroes: We had 4 people donate a large amount of money to take part in a track session with the likes of the McLaren P1 GTR and the intimidating Aston Martin Vulcan. I know they enjoyed themselves but we would like to say thank you once again for nearly raising £1000 between them.

Drivers: Once again we had the support of so many drivers, each year they keep coming back and we hope to continue to treat them to amazing days out going forward.

Please make sure you check out our next event, hosted at Brands Hatch on the 19th of June. Supercar Siege 2016: The Big One.

aka Jonathan!!

oh... the black nsx was the bargain basement car of this collection... who had come up from Hampshire for the show....

... yes, all the same owner....
    aka Jonathan!!

His F40 wasn't the one with the rather nasty oil leak and being looked at by a couple of Aston Martin mechanics then, as Pride discovered that owner was wondering if it would be ok to drive it to Bishops Stortford!

BTW The entrance marshall told me the NSX was his favourite car.............he might say that to every entrant though.

BTW The entrance marshall told me the NSX was his favourite car.............he might say that to every entrant though.
    That would have been Jerry, the bald headed chap with the pink hi viz and his son, both great guys, and he meant it about the NSX as he's been waiting for me to sell my car for what must be well over 10 years now, they certainly make the difference when turning to this event, always smiling and very happy to see everyone. Unsung heroes tbh.👍👍
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

His F40 wasn't the one with the rather nasty oil leak and being looked at by a couple of Aston Martin mechanics then, as Pride discovered that owner was wondering if it would be ok to drive it to Bishops Stortford!
    no, that was the other​ F40 that was there! common!
    aka Jonathan!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123