Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Supercar Siege 2016

Default Supercar Siege 2016

As Leeds Castle have decide not to have their venue available (see the 'not supercar seige' thread) the latest is that they are negotiating a new venue, at some time.....

from their latest facebook post....

This helps us support The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Children's Fundwhich is the main focus behind any of our events.The team are currently negotiating a venue for a show this year.
    With confirmation from most of the drivers, who have helped support our cause over the past 3 years, that they are willing to travel we hope to have some exciting news for them over the next few weeks.
    so it's currently a mystery tour
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

latest from the supercar siege team from faceache, sorry, facebook....

Sunday 8th of May 2016 - Brands Hatch - Blancpain GT weekend.
    We have been invited to partner up with this amazing event and we hope to do the prestigious sprint series justice.
    We have a very limited number of spaces available for display cars and as such we are opening up a way for you to register interest. I hope to have a display of 200 cars on the day.
    Due to the short time leading up to the event we will be asking for payment ASAP once your car has been accepted to attend.
    The tickets available are at a reduced rate and 100% of the ticket money taken will go to the The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Children's Fund.
    Drivers will be able to watch the following races taking place throughout the day:
    Blancpain Sprint Series
    MINI Challenge – F56
    GT Cup Championship
    GT Sports Club
    If you wish to register interest please email Clubs@Supercarsiege.co.uk

just keeping you posted
    aka Jonathan!!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

there are hints at a Goodwood based thing too, but awaiting confirmations!
    aka Jonathan!!

That Blancpain event looks good, esp. if the hypercar trackday support event comes off...

...shame I'm on holiday that week!
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

just a quick reminder that at the BlancPain race at Bands Hatch, that the Supercar Siege guys have secured a show area!!!

as the spaces are limited, you have to send in an email and get individual entry, rather than a club entry! this is to ensure that 200 porsches don't rock up and make for a dull display! Ross was trying to limit each individual Marque to 10 cars, so the NSX fraternity have an advantage in the 'honda supercars' section.

(i'll be there in the hotrod, so a micro marque section!)

http://supercarsiege.co.uk/application/

oh, and what blancpain is... http://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/
    Last edited by britlude; 12-04-2016 at 09:10 PM.
    aka Jonathan!!

Cheers Jonathan, I've just received my stand booking confirmation and looking forward to an exciting day out.
    See you there.
    Clive
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

7. Default

I'm booked in. See you there. Alan

The weather is looking good for Sunday, the organisers were right so don't forget your sunscreen !

I'll see everyone there I'm aiming for 8.30 and hopefully Ross and his team will have us grouped together as they did last year.

Rich

well it's been and gone, 4 valiant NSX made the journey to Brands....

... Pride still hasn't mastered the parking drill!!!!

and the black JDM

the owner, not the person cleaning the car i talked to, bought it last year....at auction..... with 6000km on it... for £40k..... so chances are it's the Silverstone classic one, black with ivory interior

it now up to 19000Km so at least it's being used now!... he also owns 6 of the cars lined up behind it.... up to and including an F40....
    aka Jonathan!!

Aston Martin had 2 Vulcans there, one on track giving a lucky few a taste of the passenger seat. it was on track with other super/hyper/ultra cars, and made them look like mondeos!

Last edited by britlude; 08-05-2016 at 08:48 PM.
    aka Jonathan!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast