Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An NSX swap

LJKS thought the NSX auto was good enough that he had one in his 'ideal garage' - along with a manual NSX*. What I take that to mean is that they are very different driving propositions. Manual for making the most of the chassis, auto for a more relaxed GT experience.

I like autos for day-to-day driving. But they do tend to frustrate me when they do that too-late-to-change-down thing on a corner or roundabout. Maybe the F-Matic lets you take care of that? So I agree about test-driving one to see if it appeals.

* (plus a Prelude for lesser duties and a Bristol something or other for eccentricity).

Many thanks I will be driving several cars in next 2 weeks. Should I wish to take thins further than I will need to find a new home for my beauty. I will also need someone with the knowledge to assist in a purchase. I will of course pay for travel and time.

One can always chase the next best thing, if you have manual, you'll wand FI, or suspension, or brakes, etc. The auto NSX is not a bad car, I test drove an F-matic for a forum member and TBH around town I just left it alone and drove like a normal car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12