Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Japfest 2016

1. Default Japfest 2016

Happy New Year to everyone, I have noticed that Japfest (South) has changed it's location from Castlecombe to Silverstone for 2016 onwards, will this renew enthusiasm for this event amongst our membership ? Access will be so much easier for the majority of members and our club already meets with Silverstone's status requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by SILVER BULLET View Post
    Happy New Year to everyone, I have noticed that Japfest (South) has changed it's location from Castlecombe to Silverstone for 2016 onwards, will this renew enthusiasm for this event amongst our membership ? Access will be so much easier for the majority of members and our club already meets with Silverstone's status requirements.
    Sounds like it could do just that...Renew interest. It's also on a Sunday. 24th April... HNY by the way

3. Default

I will register the Club with the organisers
    Feliz Ano Nuevo
    Mike

4. Default

Mucho Gracias

5. Default

THE HONDA NSX OWNERS CLUB - BOOK YOUR CLUB STAND FOR JAPFEST 2016!
    Britain’s biggest celebration of Japanese car culture is moving to the iconic new home of Silverstone Circuit on 24th April 2016, and we’re happy to announce club bookings are open!

NEW BOOKING SYSTEM FOR CLUBS
    We’ve changed the way club bookings work this year, meaning that individual club members can book their own tickets and vehicle passes for your stand. Please follow the following instructions...
    1. Club members must go to japfest.co.uk/club-info to book their tickets
    2. Next, select their Club from the menu and enter the Club's Personal Password*
    3. Proceed to select required tickets and place order
    4. Once booked, they will receive a confirmation email as proof of payment
    YOUR CLUB'S UNIQUE PASSWORD IS Posted in the Owners Club section of the NSXCB Forum - this is to cover members with PLI

We ask that you distribute this to your members in order for them to book their tickets and vehicle passes. Club space will be allocated on a first come first served basis. The deadline to book club tickets is Friday 18th March, subject to space availability.

If you have any difficulties, our club support helpline is available on 01959 543 724 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.

CLUB TICKET PRICES FOR 2016
    We’ve got a range of tickets to suit you, If you’re a Japfest superfan then we even have an Early Bird Package for all three Japfest events saving £12 on the combined ticket prices.
    • Club Early Bird Package £48 - includes show entry at Japfest and show entry and pre-show camping at Japfest Rock! (previously Japfest 2) and Japfest Motorsport Heroes.
    • Club Weekend Camping Ticket £28 - includes show entry and pre-show camping.
    • Club Advanced Show Ticket £18 - includes show entry.
    We're also offering Early Bird Tracktime exclusively to clubs on the famous Silverstone National Circuit at just £30 per 20 minute session, saving £5 when booked before 31st January.
    Mike

Blog Entries

Happy New Year everyone.
    Before someone starts questioning….

If you are wondering where the name for our Club in the booking system of the Japfest, then it has been registered under the name as ‘The Honda NSX Owners Club’.
    However, without the password mentioned below, you won’t be able to make ticket booking.

The Club’s personal password for Japfest 2016 will be posted in the appropriate place once the Club officers decide on where to display the Club information for this year or at least for the early part of this year as some of the events are already accepting ticket order.

The Public Liability Insurance (PLI) is still in effect until certain point of this year and at the time of writing, with the announced date of Japfest 2016 as 24/Apr/16, we are covered.
    Please note that unless you become the 2016 The Honda NSX Owners Club member, you won’t be covered by the PLI unless the person qualify in the category stated in the Club’s constitution or the special agreement arranged as per the constitution.

Hope we can start displaying the Club event info very soon.
    Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
    Kaz
    chairman – The Honda NSX Owners Club (THNOC, the Club)
    admin – NSX Club Britain (NSXCB, the Forum)

Blog Entries

Japfest 2016 Club ticket password is now in the hidden 'The Club area' forum that you can only access after joining THNOC - the Club and after the NSXCB Forum administrators managed to make necessary changes to your User Control Panel.

Thank you.

Kaz

8. Default

we need at least 5 cars for a club stand :-

I wont be able to go as my car is in storage due to remodelling work at the house
    Mike

I'll be there as am on the lookout for an R34, so excellent chance to mingle with the enthusiasts and get the lowdown.

I'm happy to represent THNOC/NSXCB, hopefully not alone tho !

Anyone else thinking of going ?
    Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat. JPS

Honda NSX NA2 LBBP
    Nissan GTR R34 VSPEC II
    BMW E60 M5
    Honda ATR (sold and sorely missed )

I'll probably be there this year...be nice to immerse myself in rice again for a change!
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast