Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: merry OHLINS guys! nsx with ohlins suspension..

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by goldnsx View Post
    Nice to see some progress. Indeed, the S2000 has a stunning setup from the factory. Please take into account that the weights of the two cars are similar BUT the weight distribution is NOT. That makes choosing the spring rate and the valving a little bit more complicated or very critical, esp. on the front. Too bad the Ohlins are not very widespread in the S2000 world.
    yes gold, exactly!, the point of interest of the entire work is here. the weight distribution on nsx...
    the s2000 is 50-50 , the nsx is 40-60. for this reason we tested ohlins coilover to starting a nice valve work.

at the same time, we are creating a CAD draw for a new top mounts(that use a ohlins pillowball) and new lower mounting bracket .

Just wondering: were you also involved in the Ohlins S2000 suspension kit?

3. Default

no goldnsx, but i bought the first dfv kit in italy. after my purchase , i have spent a lot of time in development ... now a lot of peaople in italy have buy DFV kit for the s2000.(i think 20-25 kit) we have installed many other kit @ our customers!

4. Default

news:development continued

lower cnc machined strut mount are ready to be welded...
    and the honda oem bushing to place in the hole are on my way...

5. Default

Figata! Subrscribing to the thread!

6. Default

anodized top mount with ohlins pillowball are ready to install...... and the lower mount are welded. valving set up is ready. i hope to share some pic tomorrow.
    i think that this is the most amazing upgrade in my nsx .

7. Default

this is the top mount: on the left the new M2Kengineering custom top mount with ohlins pillow and anti-noise rubber for the springs.

Last edited by marco1985; 28-01-2018 at 10:46 AM.

8. Default

lower mount are welved.need to be painted. silent block are here, valving work on ohlins coilover is ok.
    i hope to share new pic tomorrow , of the complete kit assembled.
    and if all ok... i hope to install the brand new customized M2Kengineering kit on my nsx finally.
    Last edited by marco1985; 28-01-2018 at 10:48 AM.

9. Default

enjoy for my EYES guys

lower strut mount are high heat coating and the bush are in place...

1 front and 1 rear coilover are ready to install!!!

Last edited by marco1985; 28-01-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Looks good although I'd hesitate to mount yellow struts on my red car. Öhlins took some time to recognise the wishes of the Harley Davidson motorbike guys and finally released a black edition.
    I'm looking forward on your first drive.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast