Thread: merry OHLINS guys! nsx with ohlins suspension..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default merry OHLINS guys! nsx with ohlins suspension..

HI guys, my name is Marco, i have a workshop in italy, called M2Kengineering.
    I and my buisness partner, have founded M2Kengineering some year ago, after many years of experience in honda car.
    I'm a nsx owner from 3 years, and after a lot of years of s2000 , i'm decided to buy the honda king, the nsx, to spend a lot of time in reserch, to improve my nsx, and offer a GOOD quality point where nsx owner can bring their nsx with confidence, for manteniance, or mods.

by some months, i'm decided to improve a suspension.
    when I have the s2000, I tried ALL the suspension brand, kw, bilstein, koni, d2,bc racing, tein and other , but ONLY one offer to me a real difference , is OHLINS DFV.
    OHLINS DFV is a great suspension , perhaps is the only suspension that offer a good safe drive in the street , and a good response in the track.

Starting from this consideration i think in my mind that in the world, there are few good suspension at resonable price for the nsx: KW v3 made exclusive for the nsx, bilstein with a stock spring, or tein. alternatively, stock NA2 TYPE R suspension, offer a great set up ever made by honda for the nsx, but not a good price.

so, i'm decided to made a definitive hi-level suspension for the nsx, starting to a new technology DVF by ohlins, combined with the OEM honda NA2 type r spec, to made a good street/track suspension for the nsx.

probably in other 2 weeks, we will finish the development of the first ohlins dfv kit for the nsx by M2K engineering
    the firts kit, will be mounted in my nsx
    i'm excited for this!
    at the right moment, i take some pic for you!

merry christmas guys!
    Last edited by marco1985; 28-01-2018 at 11:10 AM.