Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: NSXCE Tour 2016 - MAY 13-15 - 'A weekend with Senna's Legacy'

rub it in why don't you!!!

glad to hear the trip was another success.

pics on FB have been good to catch up

hope everyone got home safely and no issues with your motors

Quote Originally Posted by NSX 2000 View Post
    Hope to get some photos up tonight to show evrey body else what you missed.
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

A memorable trip in so many ways, much fun and laughter. The Tour is superbly organised by Baz and Dimer with perhaps the icing on the cake getting Honda to support the event with the attendance of the new NSX (one of only 5 currently in Europe) which led the convoy on its way to Spa.

My first time and hopefully not the last, highly recommended for those who haven't yet taken part.

I totally concur, a fantastic fun filled 4 days with like minded individuals, which must have taken a hell of a lot of planning, so very well done Baz and Dimmer, I'm so looking forward to next years festivities.

Main highlights for me, apart from some really great driving roads and beautiful scenery was winning the NSX "guru" etched plaque for the dinner table quiz.
    2nd place in the karting endurance, (should have been first but for gods tears stopping play) and apologies again to Havoc for "out breaking" you at the end of the main straight but as Senna once famously said "If you no longer go for a gap that exsisists you no longer become a racing driver" not that I am of course, but I was simply just putting that theory to the test and he's right.😂
    An unforgettable death defying charge around the Nurburgring as a passenger 😱 with fearless Joe 🏁 at the wheel of his wide bodied show stopping track weapon monster, so many thanks mate, I really enjoyed that. (video soon to follow, you'll love it) and a great 3 to 4 lap tussle with flysniffers NA2 at the Spa track session, better luck next year Rob.😎
    Great also to be able to sit in and rev up the new NSX, so much better in the flesh I've got to say rather than behind security barriers and in pictures and boy can that thing shift, as we all found out on the Sunday mornings 50+ car cavalcade to Spa. Organised chaos but it worked.👍

Simply an epic weekend guys.
    Cheers,
    Clive
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Great weekend. Best NSX event of the year. Bas, Dimer, Evelyn and Jeroen did an amazing job.
    NSXCB didn't let the UK down with 1st & 2nd in the NSX Guru quiz, 2nd in the karting, NSX 'Best on Tour' award, NSX 'Best of Stock' award and I think I am right in saying we contributed around 2000 euros of the ~3000 euros raised for charity in the auction. Should have also won 'last to leave the bar' award too....

Im sick about missing out! Can we do it again, please! Im free in 6 weeks time.
    Im glad you chaps had a good time even if Pride seems to have won everything. Its those bloody LEDs. Blinding.
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

Such an amazing 4 days! So good to finally meet other NSX owners! I miss everyone already!

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    An unforgettable death defying charge around the Nurburgring as a passenger  with fearless Joe  at the wheel of his wide bodied show stopping track weapon monster, so many thanks mate, I really enjoyed that. (video soon to follow, you'll love it) and a great 3 to 4 lap tussle with flysniffers NA2 at the Spa track session, better luck next year Rob.
    Anytime! let me know when it's up

Regards,

Joe

Pride.

2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    a great 3 to 4 lap tussle with flysniffers NA2 at the Spa track session, better luck next year Rob.

Clive
    A picture paints a thousand words ;-)

http://www.gbphotosports.com/uploads/myphotos//SPA_CLASSIC_2016/08_CLUBS/13_HONDA_svp_tapez_013___please_write_013/reelles/013-0039.jpg
    Daily driver: Jaguar iPace HSE
    2000 NSX Coupe, Circuit Blue, was W2NSX now V6NSX
    Renault Megane RS Trophy R
    Other interesting mode of transport: Bell JetRanger

I thought 'Reds' were faster?!! And this with the distraction of your rather attractive passenger.......

Lol lol. That photo was taken just before I was about to overtake you I reckon.  8.10mins after you took me at 6.28

And after all Rob if a picture paints a thousand words just think what a video must paint. Best scene at 8.10mins

And Tony, please don't forget to watch the fast red ones in this clip demolish the rest and as for Robs attractive passenger, well she actually asked me if I could give her a faster ride when we came back in.

https://youtu.be/gHNYCJ7EP_I
    Last edited by Pride; 19-05-2016 at 07:24 PM.
    Pride.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast