Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: NSXCE Tour 2016 - MAY 13-15 - 'A weekend with Senna's Legacy'

Quote Originally Posted by ollie View Post
    Hi Olly,

Count me me in for Pease Pottage, happy to arrive earlier than 10.30am so we can meet the others at Clacketts

Steve
    That goes for me too.
    Kye, when would you estimate getting to Clacketts so we can time our run from Pease Pottage???
    Last edited by Pride; 09-05-2016 at 07:13 AM.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

I can pop up at Clacketts too.....whatever time

If one of you guys can drop me a text when you are leaving PP, I will leave home at the same time and converge on the M23 hopefully just past Crawley.

EDIT: Looks like Kye would make Clackett between 09:30 - 10:00 depending on traffic.
    Last edited by NSXGB; 09-05-2016 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    If one of you guys can drop me a text when you are leaving PP, I will leave home at the same time and converge on the M23 hopefully just past Crawley.

EDIT: Looks like Kye would make Clackett between 09:30 - 10:00 depending on traffic.
    Looks like we are just waiting on a confirmation from Kye now then and we can set times for Pease pottage and Clacketts.

Simon, I will send you a text when leaving.

What do you guys take with you for driving in mainland Europe? Hi viz for all occupants and a warning triangle appear to be compulsory but I can't seem to find a definite answer on first aid kit, breathaliser and spare bulb set?

Olly

Quote Originally Posted by lotusolly View Post
    Looks like we are just waiting on a confirmation from Kye now then and we can set times for Pease pottage and Clacketts.

Simon, I will send you a text when leaving.

What do you guys take with you for driving in mainland Europe? Hi viz for all occupants and a warning triangle appear to be compulsory but I can't seem to find a definite answer on first aid kit, breathaliser and spare bulb set?

Olly
    Thanks Steve.

Regarding the emergency kit required, I take everything you listed apart from the breathalyser which I don't think is compulsory yet. You won't be in France for long so not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    Thanks Steve.

Regarding the emergency kit required, I take everything you listed apart from the breathalyser which I don't think is compulsory yet. You won't be in France for long so not a big deal.
    The breathalyser is only about a quid on the ferry so should be about the same at the train departure shop if you want to be completely compliant. Flippin EU regulations
    Pride.

2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

Hi All,
    Change of plan for me, I wont be able to pick my car until Thursday morning around 9 from Plans so I could be at Clackets at around 10:30 as will make a quick get away from plans...
    1994 NA-1 championship white NSX-R
    2005 997 Carrera S
    Audi Q5 ...

Previous ...
    1998 NA-2 red CTSC NSX-T - Sold
    2007 B7 Audi RS4 - Sold
    1993 NA-1 Sebring Silver - Sold
    1991 NA-1 Red - wrecked and Sold ...
    2005 AP2 Silver S2000 - Sold
    2001 AP1 Yellow S2000 VGS - Sold (biggest regret selling this one)

Quote Originally Posted by Kye_P View Post
    Hi All,
    Change of plan for me, I wont be able to pick my car until Thursday morning around 9 from Plans so I could be at Clackets at around 10:30 as will make a quick get away from plans...
    My word Kye are you going through the mill or what but good news that you made it though.👍

So if every one else agrees how about a PP meet for 10-10.15 as Clacketts is just 20 mins away???
    Pride.

Clacketts to Eurotunnel is about an hour assuming no accidents, so 10.30 at Clacketts seems like a sensible plan all-round - 5/10mins to round everyone up, 1hr in the car, 30+mins for contingencies/traffic/etc...

Thoughts?

PS - please everyone be aware of the (fairly) new speed cameras about 2-3 miles either side of Clacketts Lane services - permanently live even at NSL.
    Last edited by havoc; 09-05-2016 at 08:03 PM. Reason: HADECS-3s
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    My word Kye are you going through the mill or what but good news that you made it though.��

So if every one else agrees how about a PP meet for 10-10.15 as Clacketts is just 20 mins away???
    Sounds good to me. Meet a PP to leave at 10.15.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast