Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: NSXCE Tour 2016 - MAY 13-15 - 'A weekend with Senna's Legacy'

Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan View Post
    Booking what? Bas should have sent you an email for payment and asking whether you want a room at Legere. Haven't done anything with the Eurotunnel yet...
    We should decide a time and get that done soon. I usually use the Tesco Clucard deal for payment..
    Same here still waiting for Bas to confirm.
    Depend what time you guys is going on Thursday, I might wait at the other side of the tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan View Post
    Booking what? Bas should have sent you an email for payment and asking whether you want a room at Legere. Haven't done anything with the Eurotunnel yet...
    We should decide a time and get that done soon. I usually use the Tesco Clucard deal for payment..
    Think Kare means the crossing time.

I'll have the whole Thursday off myself so would propose something around a 1pm crossing to avoid the traffic both sides of the channel. Hopefully that will be good for people travelling from further up the country too.

A side note to all, the use of the wellness at Legere and breakfast on friday morning are included if people arrive on thursday.

Hi all,

I am up for Legere on Thursday night, any more thoughts on what time to go through the tunnel, best to book sooner than later.

Steve
    2005 55 Silver / Black
    If it was easy , everyone would do it

Quote Originally Posted by ollie View Post
    Hi all,

I am up for Legere on Thursday night, any more thoughts on what time to go through the tunnel, best to book sooner than later.

Steve
    I agree Steve on booking sooner than later. Might be a silly question but but first of all, are three nights included at the hotel for the standard "tour" e.g. Fri, Sat & Sun? I had assumed a return on Monday but I'm not sure. I couldn't find a definitive answer...

Nights included are fri-sat and sat-sun. For sunday i can try and see if i can book you a room as well. A great alternative for sunday night would be hotel La source: http://www.hotel-de-la-source.com/nl/

Crossings....

I propose the 12:50 outbound Thursday afternoon and 19:50 return Sunday. If there are people joining from farther afield on the Thursday we can look to adjust the outbound time to suit.

We can sort out meeting points closer to the date but would be a good idea to get the crossings booked soon as mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    Crossings....

I propose the 12:50 outbound Thursday afternoon and 19:50 return Sunday. If there are people joining from farther afield on the Thursday we can look to adjust the outbound time to suit.

We can sort out meeting points closer to the date but would be a good idea to get the crossings booked soon as mentioned.
    These times are good for me

Steve
    2005 55 Silver / Black
    If it was easy , everyone would do it

Crossings....

Yep, happy with those times too

Crossings....

Times good for me too

Olly

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast