Thread: I'm sorry but.....

Default I'm sorry but.....

I've seen it for sale in a Japanrse website for a lot less.

A lot of early NSX for sale on the different websites at really attractive prices.

Another dealer thinking that he can pull prospective NSX owners troussers around their ankles and laugh all the way to the bank.

£10K and it can be made into a decent NSX

Disgusting. An abuse of a work of art. Rather like painting a mustachio on the Mona Lisa.
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

It's so bad, I quite like it!
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

5. Default

Pointless; it's fairly low mileage but you can get a stock manual import for £20k.
    '02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

6. Default

can someone buy this so I can please fix it!
    Formula Red NA2
    Imola Orange NA2
    Yellow NA2

Quote Originally Posted by mjames75 View Post
    can someone buy this so I can please fix it!
    I want to buy it to give it some dignity back (nice project car wanted), wouldn't personally pay half that money though in that condition. If it is to somebody's taste though it's an ok ish buy.

They do promise that after the preparation work it will be perfect. I suspect that will cost them more than £10k though, so perhaps they got the car for nothing?
    Is that a space-saver wheel on the back, or it just a normal wheel cunningly made to look like one?

MC

...and a three year warranty with a buy back guarantee lol...

Useful as spares