Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Pancakes 2016 - Who's Interested?

Also attended a North Wales Japfest...made up of some Mazda RX8 and all our NSX in a playing field....

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

4 days and 800 miles later we're home!!!!

thanks and congrats to organisers and attendees for making it another great weekend!

we managed to dodge the worst of weather, and managed to get through all the interesting roads without meeting the large group of 'thunderballers' going the opposite way!

we all managed to stay together pretty much all the way, with no unexpected detours, or strays getting lost!

we discovered the most relaxed golden lab, lying by the side of the road, chillaxing in the sun.....

we had a great meal on the saturday night, the chef at the hotel is an artist, applause was well deserved!

and the hotel was sooo relaxing, we managed to sleep as the early drive participants went for their morning jolly...... which turned into a photoshoot (damn!)

once again a pleasure to meet you all, old and new, and i hope we managed to do the UK NSX community proud for Jayson, our extra guest for the weekend!

i shall sort the pics out soon, but here's the facebook album link... https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.su...=3&uploaded=88
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Whose was the Red S2000. Nice!!
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

4. Default

Hi all
    I was heading in the opposite direction on Saturday towards the Llanberris pass in my red C63 when you all came past.
    i said to my wife, wow an NSX! then another, then another, etc
    superb site to see all the NSX's heading out together in glorious Snowdonia.
    Nice one!

Our pro photographer Jayson has completed the upload of the photos from this weekend. Please see link below:

https://flickr.com/gp/jznsn2uphotography/FKm270
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 07-07-2016 at 06:22 AM.

If you like what you see check out Jayson Facebook pag for more amazing photos. Don't forgot to like his page

He is his facebook link is:
    www.facebook.com/jznsn2uphotography

Just washed and cleaned my car after last weekend and noticed a lot of brown staining, from spray. I think this was picked up on the run of Saturday. It has proved difficult to remove. Has anyone else had the same problem?

. It shows up very clearly on the white but may not be so easy to see on other colours. It is mostly like weak tea and small spots from a couple of mm to 10mm diameter. The car is well waxed and in contrast the bugs mostly came off with the initial foam rinse before washing with Maguire. Neil
    [SIGPIC]

www.nsxclub.co.uk

2001 NA2 Imola Orange Pearl/Black Leather (Type S evocation)
    2003 NA2 Long Beach Blue/Black Leather (NSX-R evocation)

Non NSX
    Lotus Carlton 30/250

Previous NSX
    2004 NA2-R Championship White/Red Seats 111/150 personal import April 2016 sold 2020
    NA2 2005 NA2 LBB/Grey Leather last 12 car, 2005 Pearl White/Red Leather last 12 car, 2003-T Black/Black, 2003-T Red/Black
    NA1 1996 Type R White/Black 447/483, 2 x 1991 manual, 1993 manual, 1996-T manual, 2002-T F-matic

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    Hi all
    I was heading in the opposite direction on Saturday towards the Llanberris pass in my red C63 when you all came past.
    i said to my wife, wow an NSX! then another, then another, etc
    superb site to see all the NSX's heading out together in glorious Snowdonia.
    Nice one!
    LOL, we were trying to recall all the amazing machines in your group!
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789