Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pancakes 2016 - Who's Interested?

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
    it worked for the first one
    And Me 2 😄
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

2. Default

Alan & Tessa

Quote Originally Posted by Mistercorn View Post
    1. Me and Sarah!
    2. Me and Elaine
    3. Me

This isn't going to work is it.
    MC
    You could be right so on a more serious note:

1. Johnathan and Sarah
    2. Clive and Elaine
    3. Martin
    4. Alan and Tessa
    Pride.

2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

Who's Martin? If it's 3. Me (post 39) then Martin is me Tony.

However if if indeed it is Martin then I, Tony, would like single accommodation.

clear as mud........

Quote Originally Posted by exiges1 View Post
    Who's Martin? If it's 3. Me (post 39) then Martin is me Tony.

However if if indeed it is Martin then I, Tony, would like single accommodation.

clear as mud........

Mistercorn is Martin.

1. Johnathan and Sarah
    2. Clive and Elaine
    3. Martin
    4. Alan and Tessa
    5. Tony
    Last edited by Pride; 26-01-2016 at 05:59 PM.
    Pride.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Shouldn't be a problem if you set off after breakfast or during the sunrise run before breakfast as we pass the A55 on the run, a few did this last year.
    shouldn't be a problem especially if your car is red
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Quote Originally Posted by oneillg1201 View Post
    shouldn't be a problem especially if your car is red
    It is red, but if it is sold before then it will be most likely be a grey or silver car, in which case I'll have to stay out of the photos so that I don't pollute them.

MC

In response to popular demand we have decided to do things a little different on the Saturday night.

Rather than go for Pancakes for dinner/ tea on the Saturday night we have arranged a 2 course set menu at the Princes Arms for £20 per head (Main meal and dessert). I am currently awaiting the menu which I will share with you, however I can say that there will be a choice from 2 meat dishes and one fish dish. If you have any special dietary requirements in your party please drop me a pm.

The Princes Arms has kindly agreed to put on a large table for us all to sit around, and for us to take over one of the dining rooms (for those who have been before we will have the large table in the breakfast area).

For those who want a pancake while they are in Wales you will be pleased to know that the Pancake House is open on Sunday, so if you fancy a Sunday Roast Pancake before setting off home I am sure that they will be more than happy to oblige.

If anyone has any objections to the change again please feel free to pm me. Don't worry I will make sure that Ian includes a venture through the tunnels before we settle in for the evening to share discussions about our days driving events with good friends, and enjoy good food and drink.

Regards

Sharon

In response to popular demand we have decided to do things a little different on the Saturday night.

Rather than go for Pancakes for dinner/ tea on the Saturday night we have arranged a 2 course set menu at the Princes Arms for £20 per head (Main meal and dessert). I am currently awaiting the menu which I will share with you, however I can say that there will be a choice from 2 meat dishes and one fish dish. If you have any special dietary requirements in your party please drop me a pm.

The Princes Arms has kindly agreed to put on a large table for us all to sit around, and for us to take over one of the dining rooms (for those who have been before we will have the large table in the breakfast area).

For those who want a pancake while they are in Wales you will be pleased to know that the Pancake House is open on Sunday, so if you fancy a Sunday Roast Pancake before setting off home I am sure that they will be more than happy to oblige.

If anyone has any objections to the change again please feel free to pm me. Don't worry I will make sure that Ian includes a venture through the tunnels before we settle in for the evening to share discussions about our days driving events with good friends, and enjoy good food and drink.

Regards

Sharon
    I know I have already confirmed but just seen the thread ....better put me down on the list .

Kingsley

1. Johnathan and Sarah
    2. Clive and Elaine
    3. Martin
    4. Alan and Tessa
    5. Tony
    6. Kingsley & Elaine Princess Arms
    7. Blueheaven & Sue Princess Ams
    8. Skiboot Dave & Sue Princess Arms

Hi

Pancake run again first weekend in July, Arrive Friday 1st July - Depart Sunday 3rd July

We need to secure the hotel soon as the new surf centre opens in Spring so hotels are getting booked up.

Confirmed so far:

1. Dragonlady + 1
    2. Pride + 1
    3. Hagasan
    4. 214NSX
    5. Silversurfer (sharing twin room with 214NSX)
    6. Ollie (+ 1 tbc)
    7. Malcom (+ 1 tbc)
    8. ShaunNSX + 1
    9. Kingsley + 1
    10. D Boote + 1
    11. Blue Heaven + 1
    12. Oneillg1201
    13. Exiges1
    14. Senninha
    15. Mistercon
    16. Nobby to confirm if attending
    17. Taxi5 + 1
    18. Britlude + 1

Any more? If you wish to attend please let us know asap as we have already filled 1 hotel and 2 B&B's, but happy to find more if required

Looks like it is going to be a good one again. For those above who have yet to confirm if attending, or bringing a +1 please can you let us know urgently.

Thanks folks

Sharon

** Slight change this year - please see post on page 5 for full details**

In response to popular demand we have decided to do things a little different on the Saturday night. Rather than go for Pancakes for dinner/ tea on the Saturday night we have arranged a 2 course set menu at the Princes Arms for £20 per head (Main meal and dessert). I am currently awaiting the menu which I will share with you, however I can say that there will be a choice from 2 meat dishes and one fish dish. If you have any special dietary requirements in your party please drop me a pm.
    Hi Ian and Sharon, I'm a bit confused as I thought you already had a commitment from more people in the December list.

Presumably you just need to add these to the origanol listing:

Martin
    Alan and Tessa
    Tony
    Kingsley & Elaine
    Blueheaven & Sue
    Skiboot Dave & Sue

I blame Britlude for confusing everyone for trying to add a "ME" to the list a couple of weeks ago or so.

Last edited by Pride; 09-02-2016 at 06:28 PM.
    Pride.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast