Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Classic Le Mans 2016 anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by matpp View Post
    What happened to Roy (who started this post and now collaborating with Lotus), Pride (LMC is every 2 years so you won't be able to go next year), Mark and Gary?
    Hi Matt,

as I'm already doing the Eurotrip in May, the Pancake run and then Silverstone something's gotta give.. I do shift work and I'm on watch the weekend of the Le-Mans event so it's not so easy... Maybe in two years time?!? Hope those going enjoy..

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    Sorry, Havoc summed it up for me I'm afraid, I'd still be recovering from the pancake run the previous week, so in which case maybe in two years then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan View Post
    Hi Matt,

as I'm already doing the Eurotrip in May, the Pancake run and then Silverstone something's gotta give.. I do shift work and I'm on watch the weekend of the Le-Mans event so it's not so easy... Maybe in two years time?!? Hope those going enjoy..

Gary
    No pressure guys.......the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned! I just hope that mine is not the only NSX to attend the LMC over the past 6 years. Any others out there?

Martin, Dimer, any news from your end as club deadline is in 3 days time?
    Mathieu

1996 NSX-T Manual ex Honda press car
    2014 Jaguar F Type coupe 340 LHD (Now sold)
    1996 MG RV8...only 14K miles
    1977 Ronart W152 S6....sounds like half a spitfire!
    1966 Ford Mustang Coupe GT K code
    1963 Volvo P1800S...immaculate in black/red

Quote Originally Posted by matpp View Post
    What happened to Roy (who started this post and now collaborating with Lotus), Pride (LMC is every 2 years so you won't be able to go next year), Mark and Gary?
    Hi Mattieu,

As I have posted already, I will be going with my Club Lotus friends but I will certainly be there and seek out the NSXs in the paddock parking on the Bugatti circuit.
    Looking forward to it already.

Sorry not to have responded earlier but I up-graded to Windows 10 and am finding it very difficult to get the new system to type into the forum. After about 10 letters it starts to type vertically rather than along the line!

Roy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234