Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UK based NSX

Default UK based NSX

How many working NSXs are there in the UK? I would love to track them down, photograph them and do a blog on each with a history and owners stories. Is there a data base. Has this been done before?

Quote Originally Posted by marknsx View Post
    How many working NSXs are there in the UK? I would love to track them down, photograph them and do a blog on each with a history and owners stories. Is there a data base. Has this been done before?

Well, good luck with that. How many years do you have?

The last time I checked the DVLA dataset there were 321 successful MOT passes for the NSX and 68 failures giving a total of 389. Allowing for exports and the odd write-off since then there are probably around 350 or so in the UK. There is a members' database on here which I have not seen for some time and that had 193 at the last showing. So, at the very least, there is a significant number of NSXs out there that are unknown to this forum. It would be good to have the forum database updated though.
    1999 3.2 Manual NA2 Targa in Formula Red

Simonprelude used to keep a database IIRC, and Justin (then owner of P27) spent a bank holiday weekend driving around the UK taking pics at specially-arranged meets...
    http://www.blurb.com/books/2241554-a...tsmind-for-you
    ex owner - various Hondas inc 03 NFR NSX-T
    Current fun car Lotus Evora 400

Quote Originally Posted by Ewan View Post
    Simonprelude used to keep a database IIRC, and Justin (then owner of P27) spent a bank holiday weekend driving around the UK taking pics at specially-arranged meets...
    ....who owns P27 now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ewan View Post
    The black and white photo is my NSX (red/black) when it had its original alloys on.

Rich

I think a video blog for YouTube, UK owners cars. Maybe a charity Callander with 12 of us naked behind the wheel of our NSXs

Maybe a charity Callander with 12 of us naked behind the wheel of our NSXs
    Er... can we do it when the weather's a bt warmer?

Yes from a male POV I think warmer weather is preferable.

In all seriousness. How about all those who want to be featured appearing with their cars in a hard copy book, coffee table size, colour and B&W plates. I have someone who can produce the book if agreeable. I know of a number of photographers who would be happy to shoot with those willing participants within their regions. This should ensure that the hard work of travel will be a little easier. Styles would vary which might make it more interesting. Each owner would have the final say on the picture/s and text.
    Any thoughts

Kaz could be asked to write the forward

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast