Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NSX 25th Anniversary Fiesta - Japan

I was speaking with the refresh guys as they were at Suzuka and yes, they will accept any car! Its actually not too expensive for return shipping (approx £2k) but the refresh pricing is quite expensive. I'll pick up a price list for you

I will sort some when I get back We also had a talk from Ted Klaus at another more intimate viewing at Suzuka. He sold it very well to a sceptical original NSX crowd!

More annoying pics from Suzuka!

Not another NSX project!
    Porsche 997 GT3
    Porsche 981 Boxster S
    BMW E46 M3
    1998 NA2 Midnight Purple Targa Manual - Gone - to Thailand
    1999 NA2 Kaiser Silver Manual Track Car - Gone - and found its true destiny on the race track
    1992 NA1 Sebring Silver Coupe Manual -
    Gone (although still in my showroom in storage)

Quote Originally Posted by drmikey View Post
    Yes we were there (thats our group). Do you know any of the Aussies (Kiwis?) on the trip?
    Not personally, just casually through internet forums (in other words no!)
    What did you make of that Yellow Type S Zero? They are asking a fortune for it!
    December '99 GH-NA2 110 series - 6AS62 Type S in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl

Serious plumbing and massive belt!

that is serious plumbing, not completely sure its all necessary! ... trying to work out what the intercooler is actually cooling and how! the inlet charge before the blower? we need another angle to work out the red piping!!!

.....and i'm more use to 4 inch blower belts! lol

http://www.magnetweb.co.uk/sites/def...?itok=rsLntplX

(my friends cortina..... i'll leave it as a link and not an inserted pic as to not spoil the thread!!!)

anyway... as you were.....
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Two most important people with regards to the past and future NSX

Last edited by drmikey; 07-10-2015 at 03:13 PM.
    Not another NSX project!
    Porsche 997 GT3
    Porsche 981 Boxster S
    BMW E46 M3
    1998 NA2 Midnight Purple Targa Manual - Gone - to Thailand
    1999 NA2 Kaiser Silver Manual Track Car - Gone - and found its true destiny on the race track
    1992 NA1 Sebring Silver Coupe Manual -
    Gone (although still in my showroom in storage)

Default More 2015 NSX Fiesta Photos and ................

I was also lucky enough to be at Suzuka for the 2015 Fiesta in October. I have been a bit slow sorting out some photos, here are 3 to entice you to follow the link. Only a few are labelled - look out for the black S type Zero , very rare only 20 produced. Lots of NA1 and NA2 R types.

Some unusual colours and quite a few cars with modifications, most not too extreme but a few exceptions, not sure I would have even recognised the yellow car if I had not been able to look inside.

A parade lap about to start:

A Red NA 2 Type R along side two facelift Type S - that can't happen very often - even in Japan.

But not just any Red Type R this one is owned by Motoharu Kurosawa (Gan-San), I believe the registration number 96-38 spells/sounds like his name in Japanese.

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/r...5/IMG_0169.jpg

Whilst there I was very lucky to get a ride around Suzuka in both NA1 and NA2 Type Rs, only as a passenger but still a great experience. This convinced me I really wanted a Type R myself.

The purpose of my trip was mainly to try and find a Type R for myself and attending the Fiesta was a bonus. I had considered importing one several times in recent years but lacked the courage to take the risk from photos and descriptions on the internet. I did find a NA 1 type R to buy and it arrived in the UK this week, a little late but the best Christmas I have ever had, or are ever likely to get.

If you are on the A14 (Bury St Edmunds to M11) M11, M25, or North part of A3 you may spot the car on its way to Plans. The car is number 447/483 in White with Black seats, it is a different car to the two NA1 Type Rs that have appeared in recent posts. I will post some more photos of the car over the weekend, but here is the first glimpse I got of the car in Japan. I hope to bring it to the Pancake run and Silverstone Classic this year.

[SIGPIC]

www.nsxclub.co.uk

2001 NA2 Imola Orange Pearl/Black Leather (Type S evocation)
    2003 NA2 Long Beach Blue/Black Leather (NSX-R evocation)

Non NSX
    Lotus Carlton 30/250

Previous NSX
    2004 NA2-R Championship White/Red Seats 111/150 personal import April 2016 sold 2020
    NA2 2005 NA2 LBB/Grey Leather last 12 car, 2005 Pearl White/Red Leather last 12 car, 2003-T Black/Black, 2003-T Red/Black
    NA1 1996 Type R White/Black 447/483, 2 x 1991 manual, 1993 manual, 1996-T manual, 2002-T F-matic

yum, looks mighty fine
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

Great photos, thanks for sharing them and congratulations on your purchase, really looking forward to seeing (and probably drooling over!) at least one Type R at this years meetings.

Did you purchase the stunning NA1 Type R from Route KS Suzuka?

Nick

I did purchase from Route KS but not the very low mileage NA1 type R with under 9000km which was just like it rolled out of the factory when new but another car which is in great condition with higher mileage. I will post some more details in a few days.
    [SIGPIC]

www.nsxclub.co.uk

2001 NA2 Imola Orange Pearl/Black Leather (Type S evocation)
    2003 NA2 Long Beach Blue/Black Leather (NSX-R evocation)

Non NSX
    Lotus Carlton 30/250

Previous NSX
    2004 NA2-R Championship White/Red Seats 111/150 personal import April 2016 sold 2020
    NA2 2005 NA2 LBB/Grey Leather last 12 car, 2005 Pearl White/Red Leather last 12 car, 2003-T Black/Black, 2003-T Red/Black
    NA1 1996 Type R White/Black 447/483, 2 x 1991 manual, 1993 manual, 1996-T manual, 2002-T F-matic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast