Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunday 4th October - Brekkie run

I'm going to check the route I have in mind in the morning ... heard there was a diesel spill today so want to be sure we'll be ok on Sunday ... hoping to find a good spot for brekkie as well ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

OK, have run the route this morning, nice mix of swift and twisty bits to give our NSX a good workout without any redunculous limits to be pushed ;o)

Timings: the brekkie venue opens at 9am with secure parking, so no need for the 7am start! So lets push back and I'll see those that are joining at the Honda dealership in Chelmsford (just off the A12) at 7.45 for an 8am start. The route takes around an hour. Plenty of opportunity to visit vTEC and test your brakes (bagsy not in front the Porker), relax a bit then play all the way back to brekkie.

It was very foggy this morning and is forecast again for Sunday morning so the later start is also sensible should this be the case.

Look forward to seeing you all,

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

Thanks for the recce, see you there. They'll probably have a Civic R or two in their car park. I went to the Hare breakfast meet this morning, fog lifted by 09:30 to leave the lovely day we have today.

See you tomorrow
    Rich

Pleased all enjoyed themselves this morning, 4 NSX, 911 Turbo doing a tardis impersonation with roof light and Supra.

Good route that I'll work on refining for the next run and a nice quality brekkie to finish off.

Till the next time ... rgds Paul
    Senninha

Thanks for arranging the run this morning Paul, look forward to next time.

Ditto Tony's comment. Glad to report the convoy was led by a NSX which wasn't looking like a 4x4, well done Paul on final fitting your lip spoiler

Great run this morning, and thanks Paul for putting this together. unfortunately I only took 2 pics.

Thanks from me too to Paul for organising and to the others for making this mini run/meet enjoyable.
    The 996T held on well and the brakes held out....Like the Supra the twisties make it difficult to exploit the power advantage of the car as as soon as the power comes on boost..I need to brake!!!

The car has very good grip and turns in well... But feels heavy compare to the NSX.

Looking forward to the next.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    Thanks from me too to Paul for organising and to the others for making this mini run/meet enjoyable.
    The 996T held on well and the brakes held out....Like the Supra the twisties make it difficult to exploit the power advantage of the car as as soon as the power comes on boost..I need to brake!!!

The car has very good grip and turns in well... But feels heavy compare to the NSX.

Looking forward to the next.

SS
    You could have waited....just arrived and you have all left!!!!
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12