Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: a pro build in the good 'ol U S of A...

Emergency Hookers Towing Company! I hope they call for my NSX!!
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

At last some news about the build progress and it's not even mentioned yet on the Clarion Builds web site which is strange as according to this editorial it's finished and displayed at the CES Vegas.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300198849.html
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

The Clarion set up in the rebuild is a worlds first in that it doesn't require speaker cables to the speakers, here's a quote I read about the FDS system:

Aftermarket car stereo maker Clarion gave us the news that it will show off a whole new idea at CES 2016, which it calls Full Digital Sound (FDS). Instead of traditional systems that rely on a head unit, central amp and multiple speakers, FDS uses individually-powered speakers. The head unit sends digital signals to each speaker, eliminating signal loss through speaker wires. Clarion will demonstrate the FDS system in a 1991 Acura NSX show car.

Last edited by Pride; 07-01-2016 at 09:07 PM.
    Pride.

2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

Still no "Clarion Builds" website update but still plenty of news out there about its inaugural showing at the CES Vegas.

http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...-nsx-revealed/

It does look fab.

Just a great shame it's going to be auctioned off to someone who won't really appreciate it.
    Pride.

aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    Still no "Clarion Builds" website update but still plenty of news out there about its inaugural showing at the CES Vegas.

http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...-nsx-revealed/

It does look fab.

Just a great shame it's going to be auctioned off to someone who won't really appreciate it.
    Looks like yet another tidy example with patina has been horribly riced, to me.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Graves View Post
    Good to see something different and well done though, instead of the same old boring "I've got to keep it origanol" cr*p
    Pride.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Graves View Post
    looks to me they took a car that was badly looked after and made it nice again.

Britlude must be pulling his hair out at the way they installed those cameras on the wing mirrors!
    Could have recessed them!

Ian

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast