Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Silverstone Classic - Saturday

sunday weather was a crash back down to those levels of friday, starting of ok, but then going a little lower, being cold wet and windy!
    early arrivals taking their place around a yellow NSX left overnight, for the owner to return and go home!! don't blame him really, and he wasn't alone looking at the number of exotica and classics driving away from the circuit on our journey in!

what isn't in the pic is Pauls black NA2, on the naughty step all weekend for leaving the car there friday and getting a lift to his hotel, only to return the next day without his keys, his WIFE having to go get them for him!! (smiley face, lol, etc!)

at the end of sunday, the last four standing were green and yellow!

until only the hardy daffodils remained, bookending the club patch!
    Last edited by britlude; 27-07-2015 at 05:35 PM.
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

some tarty pics....

aka Jonathan!!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

the reds working the theory of protection in numbers... (it looks like i've coloured them in, but i've just 'colour-popped' the pic, there really was 7 reds together in one shot amongst a sea of NSX!!)

Rich explaining just how big a wing he wants on the back of his car

Ian politely explaining that Louise Goodman might like to get her butt off the car...

and a pic to illustrate just how cold and miserable it was sunday lunchtime... in JULY!

here's my faceache pics.... https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.su...=3&pnref=story
    Last edited by britlude; 27-07-2015 at 08:39 PM.
    aka Jonathan!!

a couple of random ones....

tad moist...
    Last edited by britlude; 27-07-2015 at 05:46 PM.
    aka Jonathan!!

Made the trip on Sunday to hopefully have a chat and admire your cars - by the time I arrived at your stand (soaked to the skin) I didn't want to interrupt the huddle of maybe 10 of you warming yourselves over a cuppa !
    Such a pity the day was a washout but it still hasn't dampened my spirits to still own one - NA2 facelift if anyones thinking of selling !!

you should have come over, that's what the kettle is for!!!... make sure you do next time!!!
    aka Jonathan!!

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
    you should have come over, that's what the kettle is for!!!... make sure you do next time!!!
    Yes, will do next time (hopefully as an owner) - did regret not staying for a chat later in the day though.

It was great to meet everyone and to see so many cars in one place.

ITV 4 will feature our NSX on 12 August as part of the Silverstone program.
    [SIGPIC]

www.nsxclub.co.uk

2001 NA2 Imola Orange Pearl/Black Leather (Type S evocation)
    2003 NA2 Long Beach Blue/Black Leather (NSX-R evocation)

Non NSX
    Lotus Carlton 30/250

Previous NSX
    2004 NA2-R Championship White/Red Seats 111/150 personal import April 2016 sold 2020
    NA2 2005 NA2 LBB/Grey Leather last 12 car, 2005 Pearl White/Red Leather last 12 car, 2003-T Black/Black, 2003-T Red/Black
    NA1 1996 Type R White/Black 447/483, 2 x 1991 manual, 1993 manual, 1996-T manual, 2002-T F-matic

here's a silent vid of the lap.... i could have had sound, but it'll just be me and Sarah wittering and the radio! make brum brum mwaaaarrrrrhhhhh noises where appropriate if it makes you feel better

ok, i admit it, it's dull without sound... maybe some thrash metal will make it more interesting????
    Last edited by britlude; 28-07-2015 at 06:28 PM.
    aka Jonathan!!

10. Default

Nice pics! Thanks to those that ventured to the new pits to see our car. The organisers really wanted to keep it there so sadly didn't get an opportunity to bring it over to the NSX area. I was also reluctant to leave the car in the rain for prolonged periods; hope you understand!

I've got some photos i'll share once i work out how to get them off the phone!
    '02 Honda NSX [Garage Queen]
    '17 Huracan Performante [Weekend Car]
    '19 Porsche Macan [Daily]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast