Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: <94 NSX Wanted

Default <94 NSX Wanted

WANTED....

Pre-94 facelift (e.g. non-pas) in Red with black roof

MUST be a UK car and have under 70k miles on the clock. Manual gearbox and FHSH are essential (ideally properly documented not just a few stamps in a service book!)

Please PM me if you have (or know of) something that fits the bill!!

Cheers

~Phil.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience. —Dilbert.

Good luck

Thanks Simon - I think I'm gonna need that luck though... loads of autos around but nothing with 'stick shift' :roll:

... the search goes on!!!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience. —Dilbert.

Hi Phil,

Just sending you a PM

Cheers

PG

Thanks Paul - read and replied! :wink:

IMO at £20,495 for an original '91 car I think it's steeply over-priced (even if it's A1\minty mint!!!) - to compare, there's a 1996 5-speed with 70k on the clock (and FHSH) on Autotrader for under 20k!!!

~Phil.

Horses for courses, if you want an A1 early car you are going to have to pay for it. If you want a later car then..........

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Spanners
    Thanks Paul - read and replied! :wink:

IMO at £20,495 for an original '91 car I think it's steeply over-priced (even if it's A1\minty mint!!!) - to compare, there's a 1996 5-speed with 70k on the clock (and FHSH) on Autotrader for under 20k!!!

~Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by simonprelude
    Horses for courses, if you want an A1 early car you are going to have to pay for it. If you want a later car then..........
    I fully agree with what you're saying but the used NSX market is something of a jungle. Having studied the market for a few years now the price for one car to the next seems to vary wildly and working purely on mileage\history there seems (to me) to be no justification for the huge range of prices....

Case in point, there's also a 1996 car for 10k over and above the one I mentioned earlier. Now, unless the cheaper car is a rebuilt write off (which it isn't) there's absolutely no way that one car can be worth 10k more than the other.... or can it???? :roll:

It's a minefield!!! :shock:

Out of interest here's what I'd roughly expect to pay on a private sale based on recent (last 12 months) sales...

91-92 Good Condition with FHSH and 60-80k miles £14-£16k
    91-92 A1 with under 60k Miles £15-18k
    93-94 Good Condition with FHSH and 60-80k miles £16-£19k
    93-94 A1 with under 60k Miles £18-20k

94\95 Facelift 19k-23k

~Phil.

I think there's always a few optomists, like the very low mileage auto targa that's been for sale easily for the last 12 months for the same price you'd expect to pay for a late 90's model.

I thought your price guide was pretty accurate though, it's just not the same kind of market as the S2000 or Boxster where there's almost too much choice.

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

The main issue now though is there are 7 cars for sale on autotrader, of which 3 are facelift cars so out of most peoples equasions.

6 months ago there were 30 cars for sale on there.

Supply and demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Spanners
    Out of interest here's what I'd roughly expect to pay on a private sale based on recent (last 12 months) sales...

91-92 Good Condition with FHSH and 60-80k miles £14-£16k
    91-92 A1 with under 60k Miles £15-18k
    93-94 Good Condition with FHSH and 60-80k miles £16-£19k
    93-94 A1 with under 60k Miles £18-20k

94\95 Facelift 19k-23k

~Phil.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast