Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NSX at 2015 Goodwoof FoS.....static!

1. Default

I ordered mine 2.1/2 years ago when it was very early designs
    the suggested price now is going to be a struggle £100-150k but as the numbers available are going to be rare I hope it will retain its value

enjoy the birthday party unless that's this Saturday no not the Silverstone classic saturday

phil

Quote Originally Posted by lotusolly View Post
    I guess they look at shows as purely a display exercise and not a sales opportunity!

Olly
    Don't understand that bit myself, though you might hope that HUK will do something when they get some real cars available - maybe host a day at a track with a couple of the new NSXs, invitees only to include current (and maybe previous ) NSX owners, with a view to generating orders for the new car. I guess it's too early at the moment.

That said, my pal runs http://gt101.co.uk, which deals with Ford GTs. He said he'd be at the Ford stand on Thursday so we popped up to see him, and they had the new GT (well the model, the same one that was unveiled at Geneva) roped off and Ford were hosting a reception for current GT owners, as invited by my mate. I'm not sure Ford had any idea what to do with the car, but they had the sense at least to involve someone else who might, and who happened to know most/all the GT owners in the country. Maybe HUK should admit that their own dealer network is too out of touch with NSX owners or the prospective buyers of the new car, and instead get Plans or someone onside, and do some kind of outreach.
    ex owner - various Hondas inc 03 NFR NSX-T
    Current fun car Lotus Evora 400

3. Default

Do they really care??
    they have over 140 orders (100 with 5k deposits)
    But it would be nice to be told of events, Internet info but apart from my model NSX sent to me at Xmas I'm none the wiser

yes I think they should get a group of pre order customers together, bounce around ideas on specs etc

maybe we will all be taken to Swindon to take delivery, now that would be good to have all the new cars lined up ready to be given a decent handover

Quote Originally Posted by HPGeezer View Post

maybe we will all be taken to Swindon to take delivery, now that would be good to have all the new cars lined up ready to be given a decent handover
    Or McLaren @ Woking, like last time. Er, hang on a sec. perhaps that won't work...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456