Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Insurance

Quote Originally Posted by m666 edd View Post
    What's my best option these days for a modified NSX with mileage around the 2-3k mark?
    Send Ozmondo a pm, you won't get a more modified NSX than his and he's under 30 years of age as well.

Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

What's my best option these days for a modified NSX with mileage around the 2-3k mark?
    Bloody hell!! What stone did you crawl out from under Mr Gadget? How are you doing?
    Last edited by Hagasan; 22-04-2017 at 12:36 AM.

Bloody hell Ed, you've been a bit absent lately! ! Welcome back!

4. Default

I'm good cheers.
    The trouble I have is Competition Car Insurance who I've used for quite some number of years now quote through Footman James instead of Aviva. They require a tracker to be installed due to the value of the car, although there's no chance of theft where the car is located around the back of the house. I've got a quote from Adrian Flux but they're a fair bit more expensive than what I've paid in the past. My last quote from CCI was £338 but now I'm looking at £560 with Adrian Flux, unless I find better.

Hi Buddy, great to hear from you and glad all is ok bar the insurance ...

I was with Comp Car for years but had to move due to sharp premium increase ... I'm now with ClassicLine and back to original level of premiums, give them a call if you haven't done so already on 01455 639 000

Hope this helps, rgds Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Classic Line all the way Ed. Get it sorted and come on the Euro trip next month.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    Classic Line all the way Ed. Get it sorted and come on the Euro trip next month.
    I'd like to but I'm trying to save money at the moment - What's the going rate for a set of genuine 2003 NSX R wheels? I'd be willing to part with them for the right price :-)

For people who know my car - 1992 Black, manual, 68k miles, fairly modified but pretty standard looking. What would you say is the minimum value for it? I think I might be under valuing it on my insurance.

I'd like to but I'm trying to save money at the moment - What's the going rate for a set of genuine 2003 NSX R wheels? I'd be willing to part with them for the right price :-)

For people who know my car - 1992 Black, manual, 68k miles, fairly modified but pretty standard looking. What would you say is the minimum value for it? I think I might be under valuing it on my insurance.
    About £400, where do you want the money sent?

Car I would think £40-50k.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    Car I would think £40-50k.
    I was thinking early-40s if modest modifications, less if 'individualist' mods and the OE parts not available, more if desirable mods / proper enhancements.

But there are people out there chancing similar cars at £50k, so if you find the right buyer...
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

I'm insured with Classic Line after having BIG issues with RSA when I had to make a claim. They certainly seem to be the cheapest for a desirable policy and easy to deal with to buy, but has anybody had the misfortune to find out what they are like to deal with if you have to make a claim?

Olly

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast