Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Insurance

Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post
    Did you pay them a fee for that?

And how long ago...the change is within the last year I believe.
    My Classic Line renewal quote is only £191 for an agreed valuation which they signed off last year on photographic proof.

They didn't ask for a further £20 to continue the valuation this year, which is good.

For my second car insurance quote by Classic Line insurance they are £50 cheaper than RAC and over £100 cheaper than the AA.

All in all I'm very happy as I had an SP30 speeding endorsement I had to declare back in September.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    My Classic Line renewal quote is only £191 for an agreed valuation which they signed off last year on photographic proof.

They didn't ask for a further £20 to continue the valuation this year, which is good.

For my second car insurance quote by Classic Line insurance they are £50 cheaper than RAC and over £100 cheaper than the AA.

All in all I'm very happy as I had an SP30 speeding endorsement I had to declare back in September.

That's a good price, I renewed mine last month with Classis Line and it was £337 garaged and a 3,000 mile limit!
    Btw you only pay the £20 agreed valuation every 2years (unless you change the value) mine was up this year so that was extra and I had to send in photos again

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by L696ULO View Post
    That's a good price, I renewed mine last month with Classis Line and it was £337 garaged and a 3,000 mile limit!
    Btw you only pay the £20 agreed valuation every 2years (unless you change the value) mine was up this year so that was extra and I had to send in photos again

Rich
    Mine was similar to that...must be because Clive's old...good job they've not seen his driving!
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

Did anyone else get a bogus email from Classicline Insurance in the last few days? Trying to work out whether my email account has been compromised or Classicline, as it was a reply to an email I'd sent to Classicline....

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    Did anyone else get a bogus email from Classicline Insurance in the last few days? Trying to work out whether my email account has been compromised or Classicline, as it was a reply to an email I'd sent to Classicline....
    You’ll get a further 15% of your renewal or quote from Classic Line insurance by joining the NSX Club, they will ask for your Club membership number which is then cross referenced on their and our data basis.

It really couldn’t be a better time to join Simon, even if it’s for that reason alone.

https://www.nsxclub.co.uk/
    Last edited by Pride; 28-01-2021 at 08:28 PM.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011