Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Insurance

Or should that be Ho,Ho,Ho
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzerr View Post
    Recently became owner of an NSX after much searching.
    Ended up insuring with NFU, for £176.00. 3000 miles pa. Only stipulation being underwriters wanted another road car as well. Believe NFU have excellent reputation at the claim end.....

Hi Jezzerr. As I am with NFU for house insurance ......just out of interest is the £176.00 for agreed value .

You are correct the NFU are first class when you need them Highly rated by Which as well

Kingsley

No, but there is option of agreed value which I'm probably going to take up at renewal. Don't know effect on premium do- you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzerr View Post
    No, but there is option of agreed value which I'm probably going to take up at renewal. Don't know effect on premium do- you?
    No because I have never had asked for a quote from NFU. But will do next year when the renewal is due

5. Default

This little thread just saved me half of my premium from last week, Cheers guys

Sebring silver and black my ultimate Honda (something for the weekend)

Celestial blue pearl original V-tec (daily drive)
    Milano red JDM best handling car (track toy)

Datsun's finest car ever (This will now have to be sold to pay for the NSX)

Mk1 German snotter (Slick 50 wining car)

Quote Originally Posted by kingsley View Post
    No because I have never had asked for a quote from NFU. But will do next year when the renewal is due
    Yes an agreed value will push your renewal up. My quote for last year was £176 will a book value of £6000, after agreeing on it's true value I ended up paying £400.
    Dave
    Berlina Black NA2 6 speed manual - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by WhyOne? View Post
    I now have a Classicline Agreed Valuation Certificate showing a value of £70k for Y1.
    Hi
    I tried to get a quote just now but it asks about car clubs and this one isn't listed, did you just not bother saying you're a member of one.

Thanks

Phil

Hi Phil. No, as NSXCB want listed, I didn't mention it. Maybe given the number of folks here insured with CL it would be a good idea to get the club recognised?
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Quote Originally Posted by WhyOne? View Post
    Hi Phil. No, as NSXCB want listed, I didn't mention it. Maybe given the number of folks here insured with CL it would be a good idea to get the club recognised?
    I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks Phil

I told them my car club was NSXCB and they just noted it down, no more questions asked about it.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast