Thread: SOLD - FS: 2004 LBBP coupe

Default SOLD - FS: 2004 LBBP coupe

*** Car now sold ***

Up for sale on PH is my 2004 LBBP: http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...--2004/4050072

Feel free to contact me with any questions if you're interested.

Cheers, Mani.
    Last edited by manisandher; 30-04-2015 at 04:56 PM.
    2003-2011: S2000
    2011-2015: LBBP Coupe
    Present: 911 50th Anniversary Edition

Shocked your moving on
    best of luck with sale
    I hope it finds an enthusiastic owner
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    Shocked your moving on
    Yeah, me too to be honest. But I just don't have enough time to enjoy it properly nowadays, what with a job that involves lots of international travel and two young kids who really deserve my full attention when I'm at home.

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    best of luck with sale... I hope it finds an enthusiastic owner
    Yes, it certainly has.

I've had 4 great years of NSX ownership (or stewardship, to be more accurate). I'd like to thank all the people on this forum for the help and advice they've given me in this time - it really has been invaluable. And a massive thanks to Kaz. When I purchased the car, it drove reasonably well, but was totally transformed after its first service with Kaz. I can't recommend his services highly enough to other NSX owners.

Gutted that I won't be able to attend the SSC now though... :-(

Cheers,
    Mani.
    2003-2011: S2000
    2011-2015: LBBP Coupe
    Present: 911 50th Anniversary Edition

Wow- that was quick - hope you got a good price! Is the car staying in the UK or is it HK bound?

Quote Originally Posted by manisandher View Post
    Gutted that I won't be able to attend the SSC now though... :-(

Cheers,
    Mani.
    Hi Mani, congrats but no surprise, the rarer models/specs tend to find new homes very quickly.

Just a thought on SSC, there are quite a few multi NSX homes around these days, maybe you could do as I did a couple of years ago, insure and borrow someone's 2nd NSX and take that to Silverstone. When I did this the owner was happy as a) I'm familiar with the NSX, b) I had full insurance responsibility and c) it was in his sites all day anyway ... it was nice to give the car a good drive and still meet friends old and new whilst mine was SORN.

All the best for the future and enjoy those little ones ... I know exactly where you are coming from ....

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara