Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any NSX owners in the North West region ?

I do work on my car oil filter changes, ABS senors brake pads etc and little easy jobs on my friends car. We did have a NSX Honda technician at Stuart Graham Honda in Crewe. He left and now works at Warrington. He has done some work on my car and a friends as he lives 1 mile away. Honda Cheshire Oaks has two or three NSX technicians and a few people take there car there, also there is Vtec in Winsford people have driven from the south coast to take the cars to Andy. Kaz is the main man trouble is he is so busy.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsley View Post
    I do work on my car oil filter changes, ABS senors brake pads etc and little easy jobs on my friends car. We did have a NSX Honda technician at Stuart Graham Honda in Crewe. He left and now works at Warrington. He has done some work on my car and a friends as he lives 1 mile away. Honda Cheshire Oaks has two or three NSX technicians and a few people take there car there, also there is Vtec in Winsford people have driven from the south coast to take the cars to Andy. Kaz is the main man trouble is he is so busy.
    Thanks for that. Good to know what's around the North West.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12