Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: French na1 berlina black project

1. Default

Update from the NSX : I went to Hontec to Install my new exhaust system and luckily because they found out that my Damper Pulley was coming a parts and luckily I had a pulley shield installed a couple of month ago. The pulley was only 2.5 years old so all NSX owners should install a pulley shield, it will save your engine and a lots of money !!! But like always, Hontec had the part and the knowledge to fix it in the hour! What a great place!

Back to the good stuffs : I've dyno the car before and after the full exhaust system (Same day / same dyno).

- Full stock with stock cats : 277.3 hp @ 8000 rpm and 278 nm torque

- Full Pride System with sport cats and manifolds (headers): 290.7 @ 8000 rpm 292.4 nm torque

But best of all....... It sound AMAZING !!

Thanks to Mark @Pride exhaust for the great products and communication

Thanks To Jochem & Theo @ Hontec for taking care of my NSX like it should be !

A few photos

2. Default

3. Default

some more parts and off for a good service

Hi Laurent

My pulley was only a few years old as well when mine failed. As you said only for the pulley shield i could have been in bother.
    bit worrying that these parts do not seem to be of the quality they used to be else there was a bad batch run.

It was Hontec who helped me out last year too

Nice guys there as you say
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

5. Default

Yes they're really friendly and knowledgeable about our NSXs and Honda in general.

PS: more mods to come !

Laurent.
    An excellent attempt at a modification. However, before doing any of that work why didn't you respray the car in RED leaving the roof black? It will go faster.
    Also I hope that you have some LEDS ordered too. See Pride for a sensible use.
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

Car looks stunning! What we need now is a video clip to here that new exhaust, sooner rather than later
    Ian

The new wheels will set it off nicely

9. Default

Thanks for your positive comments !! and no I like my Berlina Black
    Still can't choose for my wheels ... but more to come soon!

10. Default

Last edited by Laurent1475; 08-03-2016 at 04:49 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12