Thread: Déjà vu....

Default Déjà vu....

From the Goodwood Festival of Speed Website:

New supercars to look out for this year include the dynamic debut of the all-new Honda NSX. How fast do you think this hi-tech hybrid got up the 1.16-mile hill?
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

2. Default

Yeah right, heard this one before. If it does show up I wouldn't bet on it making it the whole way if it's anything like their F1 car!

Quote Originally Posted by WhyOne? View Post
    From the Goodwood Festival of Speed Website:

New supercars to look out for this year include the dynamic debut of the all-new Honda NSX. How fast do you think this hi-tech hybrid got up the 1.16-mile hill?
    What do they mean, "got up the 1.16 mile hill", it hasn't been up the hill yet, doh!!!

More sensational journalistic bull s**ting nonsense just to tempt us all in, they haven't even tested the damn thing in the states yet apart from reving it up at the Detroit launch, and that could have been a sound track, Honda UK must think we're all mugs.

If a working right hand drive one even just turns up at FOS then I'll eat my helmet.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

If it's the red one, well,................................

We all know how slow red is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    If it's the red one, well,................................

We all know how slow red is.
    I tried to time a red one once but as it wasn't a leap year the calendar only had 365 days.
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)