Thread: Where to get suspension bushes and

Default Where to get suspension bushes and

What is the best no compromise suspension set up for the nsx? Is there a discernible difference between the type r set up, the bc coil overs and something high end like jrz, kW, moton etc?
    not interested in track performance but compliance and response on roads.

ive been reading kaz' blog and he mentioned before about suspension bushings.

- how would you tell if they need replacing?

- where do you get them?

- what do they cost?

id rather replace those first - my car is a 91 with 70k- than change spring and damper. I run twin springs which helps reduce nose pitch under hard braking.

many thanks
    Last edited by jamieburke; 14-03-2015 at 08:07 PM.

hi jamie

i run bc set up in my car now, your welcome to try it out. hoping to get a geo setup this year as i have changed wheels and need to raise the ride height slightly.
    i changed to bc due to age of my old ones and also they were getting tired.
    i personally have had no issues with the bc's and ride or handling has not been compromised
    type r has been widely discussed, and i certainly would not want to run them on our roads here!
    Last edited by nobby; 15-03-2015 at 12:43 PM.
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Thanks for relying!

it would be great to see your car at some point. I've been looking at the possibility of kW clubsport but I have to admit, it's all a bit confusing!
    I am just giving the car a bit of a birthday, but It seems that from replacement bilsteins to full on coilovers there is a sweet spot that any extra performance will only be felt on limit on track, which isn't where I'll spend most of my time- what Im hoping for is that the 'better' (more expensive?!) kits will provide not greater comfort on the road, but greater compliance, for response.

thats the plan anyway!