Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New NSX performance thread

Quote Originally Posted by mjames75 View Post
    I have the chance to drive one soon, full report coming!
    Yes please, Mike!

Is this a quid pro quo for lending your NSX to the Hinda dealer? If so, smart move.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post
    Yes please, Mike!

Is this a quid pro quo for lending your NSX to the Hinda dealer? If so, smart move.
    Ha, is indeed, not mentioned in Hondas initial post but lined up nicely when i arrived there!
    Formula Red NA2
    Imola Orange NA2
    Yellow NA2

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post
    Yes please, Mike!

Yeomans Chichester have 4 on order for customers, so they tell me and plan to have access to a demo NSX2.
    They've already said that once the cars start comeing over a demo would not be a problem for a test drive as many dealers are clubbing together to share one for booking of demos as and when needed.
    Last edited by Pride; 04-03-2015 at 05:32 PM.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

If the suspension setup in this video really is the same as the road car will have, it's going to be massively fun to drive ... see how the rear end moves after the weight shifts to the front under breaking? Thats not quite suitable for unexperienced drivers but highly fun for those who know their stuff ...

can't wait to drive it ...

Bernhard

Quote Originally Posted by darock View Post
    If the suspension setup in this video really is the same as the road car will have, it's going to be massively fun to drive ... see how the rear end moves after the weight shifts to the front under breaking? Thats not quite suitable for unexperienced drivers but highly fun for those who know their stuff ...

can't wait to drive it ...

Bernhard
    That'll be you spinning off then Bernhard
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    Yeomans Chichester have 4 on order for customers, so they tell me and plan to have access to a demo NSX2.
    They've already said that once the cars start comeing over a demo would not be a problem for a test drive as many dealers are clubbing together to share one for booking of demos as and when needed.
    I was told a demo Nsx will be highly unlikely By Honda uk. plus imagine, all these years the sales guys have got used to honda jazz's! Not sure they would handle anything over 200bhp!
    Formula Red NA2
    Imola Orange NA2
    Yellow NA2

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    That'll be you spinning off then Bernhard
    Probably ... but hey ... you don't know where the limit is if you never experienced it

better on a closed track where nothing really bad can happen though ...

Bernhard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12