Thread: How to become Platinum member - Contributions to Support the Website

Blog Entries

Default How to become Platinum member - Contributions to Support the Website

There has been similar question from several members on how to become Platinum member so please refer to the followings;

Please visit the top 'Home' page of this site and in the middle, you will see 'Contributions to Support the Website [ become Platinum member ].

In case you have difficulties finding it, please refer to the following link;
    http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/content.php?23-Contributions-to-Support-the-Website

Thank you.

Regards,
    Kaz

2. Default

Hi Kaz,

how long does the club code take to come through? I want to book for silverstone classics, deadline on the 31st March. And while we are on the subject, can you please direct me as to how to book on to the silverstone classics too?

thanks
    clive

Blog Entries

It has been displayed on this site for ages now in the form of thread, post, announcement, notice (please look at the top of the page), etc regarding the MUST requirement of the Club code to get the Special Club display ticket package.
    Once you have the code, please visit the SSC2015 website(http://silverstoneclassic.seetickets...rstone-classic), enter the Club code to get the special Club display ticket package and follow the procedure on the screen.

Normally, once you have become the Platinum status on NSXCB and if you make the payment to Mike to join the Honda NSX Owners Club, he will inform me once he confirms your payment at the bank AND once you have contacted him through PM notifying your payment together with your full name and most importantly, your userID on here.
    Then, I'll enable the 'Club area' access for you through the control panel on NSXCB site.

The Club code is hidden under the specific forum that won't be displayed to the guest.
    With the Platinum status, you can see the title section of the special forum but you won't be able to access the code without becoming both the Platinum status AND the Club member.

Please follow the process described in the following link including the bank account detail;

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.ph...Club-formation

Originally Posted by sorepaws
    The 4 things you need to do :-

1. Read the club constitution

2. Make sure you are a Platinum member of the NSXCB - if not contribute £10

3. Make your payment of £10 to the bank account WITH a reference
    Michael Johnson
    Ref: HONDANSX
    Sort Code 07-01-16
    Account 44244857

4. PM me Sorepaws so I know who has paid - I will also need your "proper name" for the Club

Hope you will make the move in time.
    Don't wait until tomorrow, Today will never come again.....

Kaz
    Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 29-03-2015 at 07:39 PM. Reason: even more extra info

Blog Entries

Hi, Clive.
    You should have access to the 'Club area' by now as I enabled it this morning after getting the confirmation from Mike.

Kaz

BTW, user comments have been corrected.