Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos of the new production ready NSX

Good to see it out in the real world and unsurprisingly, it makes our NSX look small and low, but then thats always the case.

Any more info on this 'mini meet'?
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Have been trying to keep open minded as the various images have been released but the image of the original next to the new leaves me much preferring the original, I hope when I see a real production model in the metal I will like it more.
    [SIGPIC]

www.nsxclub.co.uk

2001 NA2 Imola Orange Pearl/Black Leather (Type S evocation)
    2003 NA2 Long Beach Blue/Black Leather (NSX-R evocation)

Non NSX
    Lotus Carlton 30/250

Previous NSX
    2004 NA2-R Championship White/Red Seats 111/150 personal import April 2016 sold 2020
    NA2 2005 NA2 LBB/Grey Leather last 12 car, 2005 Pearl White/Red Leather last 12 car, 2003-T Black/Black, 2003-T Red/Black
    NA1 1996 Type R White/Black 447/483, 2 x 1991 manual, 1993 manual, 1996-T manual, 2002-T F-matic

I dunno, you wait 10 years for a new NSX to come along and then two come along at once:

Last edited by goldtop; 15-07-2015 at 08:00 PM.

Nice to see they are producing the fastest colour first - red with black roof!

I hope it will be a fantastic car, but I don't like the styling, it looks like somebody squeezed it too hard and bits popped out in all the wrong places.

MC

its nice to see in flesh and had the opportunity to have a sit in it @ Geneva
    pity i have no hope in affording one!
    looks like this will be a purchase similar to the way I got my 1st/current NSX ... wait years!
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    its nice to see in flesh and had the opportunity to have a sit in it @ Geneva
    pity i have no hope in affording one!
    looks like this will be a purchase similar to the way I got my 1st/current NSX ... wait years!
    it'll be nice to see from your room in the nursing home lol

never know though, it does look good. i doubt too many na1 and na2 cars will be sold to get one so enjoy yours in the mean time.

It's starting to do the rounds now to get "real world observation analysis" of how it performs on the road.
    Should be interesting.

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...-the-wild.html

http://m.gtspirit.com/2015/07/17/201...across-the-us/
    Last edited by Pride; 17-07-2015 at 07:17 PM.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Latest spotted news: BORING I know but here it is.

At this point, the new Acura NSX seems like old news–and it hasn’t even reached production yet.

But after years–yes, years–of teasing, Acura finally revealed the near-production ready version of the NSX at the Detroit Auto Show earlier this year. In what could be the slowest roll-out ever, spy photographers seem to have caught the full-production model running about in public. Yes, spy photographers catching the Acura NSX in the wild on public roads is still a topic of news discussion.

http://www.egmcartech.com/2015/08/04...d-in-the-wild/

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...ready-red.html

Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Last edited by NSXGB; 14-08-2015 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Repaired pic

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast