Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: my new NSX

Quote Originally Posted by drmikey View Post
    Reverie do an airbox for NSX ITBs. Thats what I'm going to use on mine - probably with a little modification as the cage is a little bit in the way!
    do you have any links to them im struggling to find them even on Reveire's website unless its just one of the universal ones?

Quote Originally Posted by cory_nsx View Post
    do you have any links to them im struggling to find them even on Reveire's website unless its just one of the universal ones?
    http://www.reverie.ltd.uk/v6_v8.php
    Not another NSX project!
    Porsche 997 GT3
    Porsche 981 Boxster S
    BMW E46 M3
    1998 NA2 Midnight Purple Targa Manual - Gone - to Thailand
    1999 NA2 Kaiser Silver Manual Track Car - Gone - and found its true destiny on the race track
    1992 NA1 Sebring Silver Coupe Manual -
    Gone (although still in my showroom in storage)

well its all been pretty quiet on the nsx front, well it was until this weekend when i was shown this video by my importer. the car has now got an mot and is getting finishing touches done to be ready for me.

I cant bloody wait
    Last edited by cory_nsx; 23-02-2015 at 09:05 PM. Reason: video clip

The business!!
    Last edited by Pride; 24-02-2015 at 06:39 AM.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Thats mental!
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

thought id do a quick update since ive been busy driving it instead of posting about it. I'm currently using it as my daily and loving the journey to and from work as a result.
    I tried to get a couple of videos but so far they dont do the car justice but fear not ive just got an external mike for my gopro so hope to have some beter sound soon.

anyway heres one of the first videos

Some snort of that!
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Blog Entries

Before pushing the rpm into the high region, if I were you, I would look into the CEL and the idle rpm control.....

Kaz
    Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 20-04-2015 at 10:34 PM. Reason: extra info

its held high to start as it has no choke and you need to hold it high for a couple of mins before letting it idle on its own, its the only downside i can find of the ITB setup its running. it was basicaly set up for racing in japan so has no cold start aids at all, sometimes it takes 3 or 4 goes to get it started but its a small price to pay for the noise it makes

Quote Originally Posted by cory_nsx View Post
    well its all been pretty quiet on the nsx front, well it was until this weekend when i was shown this video by my importer. the car has now got an mot and is getting finishing touches done to be ready for me.
    nice white fd in the back ground.

looks a nice car, love the dash. all the very best with it mate and happy smiles driving it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345