Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: my new NSX

1. Default

videos please! With great sound recording if possible!

Get that beauty Dyno'd as soon as its off the boat. What a car!!!!
    Family Car: Range Rover L322
    Sports Car: Porsche 911 C4
    Long Term Project: Honda NSX 99' 3.0 V6 Auto
    Facebook; NSX in the City
    check out my instagram jivaldinho and Supercarsofmcr

Thanks for all the replies guys. better pictures and videos will be coming once its here ive bought a go-pro in anticipation for video lol and it will be getting booked in for a track day asap too. there is a video of it on a dyno in japan but the sound quality isnt great.
    Must say im very pleased about the drop in fuel prices i just hope it stays like that for a while

That does look rather nicely-done.

Best of luck with it.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    I can't wait to see/hear the ITB's. The only thing I don't like it the 2 diffrent colour seats

Stunning car though
    Jim
    As some of us have witnessed, those with the red cars like to convince themselves they have the fastest colour.. Having a red drivers seat as well is someone that needs a bit more convincing lol..
    Last edited by Hagasan; 08-01-2015 at 06:28 PM.

I am pretty sure it is a fact that red cars are faster. With one red seat you run the risk of the car pulling to one side during hard acceleration. You have been warned. Alarmingly I don't think this will be picked up on an MOT test either.

MC

so if I get a red seat for my passenger it will be even faster???? i may paint the wheels red and get some red valve caps while im at it lol

I actually had my eye on a White one but red was my 2nd choice colour

Quote Originally Posted by cory_nsx View Post
    I actually had my eye on a White one but red was my 2nd choice colour
    Looks as though you got lucky then with the much faster red, you now need to change the passenger seat to red or your passenger will think it's slow.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

You need to speak to Geoff about how fast red NA1 NSX's are. His is so fast that it warps the space time continuum!!! He'll set off on Saturday and travel forward in time and arrive on Sunday for what would normally be an hours drive!!!!!!
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 09-01-2015 at 07:06 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast