Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: my new NSX

Default my new NSX

Not much of a build thread as yet since its still on a boat coming from japan at the moment but here it is my Toda Racing ITB'd NSX
    ill post more when it gets here at the end of the month, its been torture wainting 2 months almost for it but it will be worth it
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1959252_10152473135082606_3376331556187087482_n.jpg 
Views:	483 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	12398Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10409592_10152473134732606_5957862785208998605_n.jpg 
Views:	519 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	12399
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	itb's.jpg 
Views:	386 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	12397  

Found the spec list from japan writen in finest engrish

.324PS engine..HKS.RACING plug8.TODA RACING. sport injectionKITHPI.OIL catch tanker fuel..AUTO STAFF. fuel regulatorAUTO STAFF. fuel pressure. meter exhaust..FUJITSUBO. EX mani. hole. stainless steel. center2 pipe muffler suspension. drive..BILSTEIN..... MOTER SPORTS line shock-absorberNSX-R. original twin plate clutch computer..MINE`S.VX-ROMHKS.F-CON.V-PRO.Ver3.3 brake.. master cylinder replaced..2012/8 month exterior..ADVANCE.FLAT OUT. front bumper spoilerADVANCE.FLAT OUT. side stepADVANCE.FLAT OUT. rear WingGARAGE KITE. rear side underMUGEN.NSX-R.... car.... rear HatchbackCRAFT SQUARE. carbonTC mirror tire. wheelVOLK TE37.Fr17-7.5J&18-9.5JFEDERAL 595RS-R.215-45-17.265-35-18 interior..02y.NSX-R. original shift boots titanium shift knob door trim. alcantara re-coveredMOMO TUNER.NSX-R steering wheelTYPE-R.. steering wheel BossKITALPINE..DVA-7899J.DVD head light unit.RXA-H700. multimedia.......TVE-T760. multi monitor color backing monitor synchronizatedTRIAL N1-SPECIAL D seat bucket seatBRIDE.N seat bucket seat

Hi Cory. What a great looking, great spec'd work of art you've gone and bought. I bet you must be really excited waiting for this beauty to arrive.
    How did you find it and how much trouble was it to bring over??
    Very jealous
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

4. Default

Now that is going to sound amazing!
    Formula Red NA2
    Imola Orange NA2
    Yellow NA2

J M Imports found it for me. Been a very easy process that they have talked me through every step of the way. They showed me loads but this just stood out to me. Cant wait to drive it now. The hardesr bit has been the wait lol

Congrats on purchase

some wait for sure

some modding done for sure

wish you all the very best with it and look forward to seeing better pics when you get hold of it
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Congrats.

Better photos on their web page...

http://jm-imports.co.uk/index.php/19...-racing-tuned/

How many head units do you need!
    Last edited by NSXGB; 07-01-2015 at 01:33 PM.

I can't wait to see/hear the ITB's. The only thing I don't like it the 2 diffrent colour seats

Stunning car though
    Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    Congrats.

Better photos on their web page...

http://jm-imports.co.uk/index.php/19...-racing-tuned/

How many head units do you need!
    There's only one head unit Simon, shame on you not knowing that, the other unit is the Alpine Dolby digital processor with built in 30 band eq and time alignment adjustment, fantastic bit of kit. Just hope they've installed enough of the correct type and correct placement of speakers required to get the best out of the kit.
    Ive got to say with all the modifications done to this beauty it's sure gonna be a monster.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Hope you enjoy it when it gets here and they are particularly careful in shipment and another owner had a similar bodyspec suffer damage on/off the boat ...

I'm not aware of any other ITB road cars in the UK, but know a couple in the USA ... add that JTC exhaust and I hope it has a bigger fuel tank ...

Good Luck, and if we end up in convoy one day, bagsy in front!!
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast