Thread: NSX Reaction Video

Default NSX Reaction Video

Here it is guys,

Finally got round to compiling an NSX reaction video. check it out and let me know what you guys think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQSIeNDEJT0

Let me know what you think, I have enough material for another video on Manchester but then I will be looking at London, Edinburgh and Birmingham then some European Cities (Monaco maybe...!!!???). Hopefully i can intersperse these videos with other types of video so as not to get too repetitive!
    Family Car: Range Rover L322
    Sports Car: Porsche 911 C4
    Long Term Project: Honda NSX 99' 3.0 V6 Auto
    Facebook; NSX in the City
    check out my instagram jivaldinho and Supercarsofmcr

Nice video Jivaldinho, it shows exactly why we all love these machines so much apart from just their fantastic ride.
    I for one look forward to seeing more, keep em coming and maybe with exhaust note as well in between music sections.
    Last edited by Pride; 05-01-2015 at 04:56 PM.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    Nice video Jivaldinho, it shows exactly why we all love these machines so much apart from just their fantastic ride.
    I for one look forward to seeing more, keep em coming and maybe with exhaust note as well in between music sections.

Thanks Pride, Exhaust in between music sections sounds like an awesome idea. I am going to do a dedicated exhaust note video in the tunnels that run under Manchester airport's runways as well. Hopefully the engine loom arrives from Japan soon so I can get the engine running on full chat and see what this exhaust can really do
    Family Car: Range Rover L322
    Sports Car: Porsche 911 C4
    Long Term Project: Honda NSX 99' 3.0 V6 Auto
    Facebook; NSX in the City
    check out my instagram jivaldinho and Supercarsofmcr