Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen this one before?

Default Anyone seen this one before?

A pristine, very early NSX is being advertised on PH. It looks in fabulous condition with only 16k miles in 23 years. Love the bit about leaving the doors ajar so as not to crush the rubber seals!

Wish mine was that clean underneath and everywhere else for that matter!!

Price POA - any thoughts on what it's worth?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...e-auto/3100695

Who cares what the price is? It won't be driven.

MC

Not really a car then, more like an NSX shaped sculpture.....
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Quote Originally Posted by Mistercorn View Post
    Who cares what the price is? It won't be driven.

MC
    whatever the price its cheap....buy it while you can
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

In that time it has covered just 16,200 miles, has never been out in the rain, and has been dry-stored with amazing attention to detail (under a dust sheet, with the suspension gently loaded, doors open as to not crush the seals, connected to a battery conditioner, etc etc)
    Really, please!!!

And again a thread descends into a weird determination to slag off an NSX that's come up for sale. This place is depressingly repetitive at times.

I know the owner and would love to be in a position to own this outstanding example.

Condition is as described and if you dont remeber seeing it before check out the homepage photo history ....

Respectively to all, and to repeat previous requests, if you do not know the vehicle, the owner or have any intention to purchase please keep your "not for me or negative comments & thoughts" to yourself ... and remember, the internet has a long memory so if you're an owner you may one day wish to sell, ask yourself if you be pleased to see others making the sale of your treasured NSX difficult.

We have seem many NSX sales go through this past couple of years, some cars needing TLC, some appearing to need for nothing but a driver and yet all of these cars new keepers pop-up and ask advice or post photos of freshly serviced and detailed examples, so even the best examples can be improved upon.

Enjoy these cars or your memories of ownership and lets help everyone selling or buying to sell or obtain the best NSX they can. And if you have factual information and someone asks the question, please use the IM facility and leave the new keeper to post if they so wish.

Many Thanx.

Back to the OP, I hope this finds a good home ... I'm going a different route for my relaxing motoring, but have looked at the idea of taking this car into care for some time now ...

And if you check out the above you will answer the question as to why it now comes to market ...

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

The point is that you can't unless you have notary certified proof back up the claims in the add.

As a collector's car an Auto NSX without special provenance is not really collectable.

I predicted long ago that speculating on NSXs and thinking of them as an ISA would backfire...

it definitely is an interesting car ... not sure what i would do with it if it was my 1st time looking at an NSX.
    IMHO it would not be a car for those wanting to experience the drive of the NSX. At that sort of mileage and provenance its really hard to know what to do.
    I hope it finds a good home and is cherished and look after for another 23 years!
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    The point is that you can't unless you have notary certified proof back up the claims in the add.

As a collector's car an Auto NSX without special provenance is not really collectable.

I predicted long ago that speculating on NSXs and thinking of them as an ISA would backfire...
    I don't think anybody who follows this forum can be unaware that you think prices will fall!!!
    Despite the fact that PROOF shows you to be completely wrong and prices still seem to be on the up, you still seem to be insistent in trying to undermine the sale of any NSX that comes to the market despite guidance from the admin otherwise, or offering any beneficial information to the seller or potential buyer.
    If you had previously owned a bad example and had a particularly poor ownership experience then I could possibly understand your comments, but you have owned several NSX's, some very good examples and spent thousands modifying them in the manner of a true enthusiast.
    Your actions really don't make any sense to me other than sour grapes that your previous car is now worth much more than when you sold it (although I'm sure your valuation is much different!)
    I'm not wishing to get into another big public debate about this on hear as there have been others around this in the past, but for the benefit of the site this continued negative response needs to be stopped.

Olly

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast